Wetlook-Online

Message # 22988.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Bo Derrick on ET last night

Date: Tue 13/06/06 12:25:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I dunno about that remote controlled rain cloud device...it depends on what kind of a wetlook fan you are....cos for me...I enjoy "spontaneous" wetlook scenes these days...and I have very little interest in wetlook scenes "under my thumb"...where I control what happens. I already do that every week...i.e. control when and where and how models get wet........so having such a device would be of no interest to me.

I already have a device where I can get any girl wet........I just pick up my device.....

http://www.cell-phone-repair.com/images/hand2-250x.jpg

and use it to book a model. and I control how and where she gets wet.

So...whats the difference with that device.....it's like a gambler who has a magic device that he can insert into a slot machine...and coming up a winner every time......there is absolutely no fun in winning that way.

Therefore...if I had such a rain machine device....I would get bored after using it 2-3 times.

If you enjoy being a "director" or "initiator" of wetlook....you would enjoy that rain machine device. But I prefer to be a "fly on the wall" kinda person...who just likes to see whatever happens...and where nothing is influenced by my interventions.

MK

In reply to Message (22988.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Bo Derrick on ET last night

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 13/06/06 10:40:26 GMT

Yes, Mark! Ur taste and my tastes are basically the same, But this is wetlook. And fot the most part, a lot of ppl will enjoy it. Bt41w, here's something that might interest  sci-fi fans, like myself! Wink Smile Wouldn't be awesome to have a remote control device with a joy stick that could produce a rain cloud whereever u wanted it to go? Like in a park?  Just a 2 and a half meg 30 second clip. "Right-Click"

http://www.wetinred.com/eureka_prev.wmv

In reply to Message (22988.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Bo Derrick on ET last night

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 13/06/06 10:09:47 GMT

WIR...it's marketing baloney....a crock.....

Thats not a tv channel.....if is merely a new brand name that FOX television will be calling their prime time period (8pm to 10pm) every weekday.....so it 's basically mutton dressed up as lamb....it's merely your local fox network during primeime each night.

As for the wetlook scene with Bo Derek....thats about as "un-wetlook" and boring an outfit as you can get....totally hopeless wardrobe for a wetlook scene...i.e. a dark brown pants suit.....not one iota of wetlook sexiness in that outfit....a complete waste of Bo Derek...

MK

In reply to Message (22988.1) Hello Re: Bo Derrick on ET last night

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 13/06/06 07:30:32 GMT

My network tv? Anybody getting that channel?
In reply to Message (22988) Film/AVI Bo Derrick on ET last night

By WilliAM - uu Tue 13/06/06 07:01:38 GMT

ET interviewed Bo Derrick about her new series debutting this fall. They showed a short clip of a catfight. You guessed it!--Bo gets wet.

27 seconds, 6.7 Mb

http://rapidshare.de/files/22958263/BoET.wmv.html

so short it is almost subliminal, but it is a preview, after all.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]