minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:01:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 22965.2.1

Subject: Hello ...And that's exactly what I do...

Date: Mon 12/06/06 00:48:13 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
....Rent or record the sucker and forward search. Don't have time to sit through a whole movie anyway.   Bad Eyes
In reply to Message (22965.2) Hello Re: Lady in the Water

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 11/06/06 20:37:57 GMT

Perhaps I should ask my friend Rusty about the Lady in the Water film.....cos one of his models Laura Giglio  had a bit-part in this movie and was in the party scene and in one of the pool scenes too. Personally I don't have high hopes for this film.....cos a) there does not appear to be any attractive looking women in this film...all the pics and trailers show ugly women in ugly clothing...ha ha....and b) above all....this IS an M. Night Shyamalan film (the master of the bleeding obvious)....and he does not have a very good track record with me.....he is like Ben Afleck....never made a decent film I liked...ha ha.  I have yet to see an M. Night Shyamalan film that did not send me to sleep....and which had a totally obvious ending which you already figured out in the first 15 mins of the film.....every film I have seen of his....i.e. the Sixth Sense, The Village, Signs....etc...you came away with the feeling that somebody just wasted 2hrs of your life with such a boring and obvious storyline. So...I am willing to bet the farm that Lady in the Water will follow his same pattern...i.e. boring and obvious. For me...this is the kind of film that you don't waste your money going to see....just wait for it to come to cable and then fast forward to any wetlook bits.

mk

In reply to Message (22965) Film/AVI Lady in the Water

By Waterspaniel - us Sun 11/06/06 19:32:23 GMT

In theaters July 21. Any potential here? Remains to be seen. Also, JoJo Blackground's latest video "Too Little Too Late", currently being filmed, has a rain scene:

www.wireimage.com  (second pic from left in third row - you have to subscribe to get really decent pics)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]