minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:05:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 229.3

Subject: Hello Re: How about "Wilder Reiter GmbH"?

Date: Wed 25/09/02 19:28:35 GMT

Name: expresident_2000 de

Email: sorry - canceled

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi there,

I remember an old b/w german movie called "Wilder Reiter GmbH" from 1966 (an awsome funny and strange one!!!). I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is a scene with a crowd of people (guys & gals) ending in a pool of water or mud(???). I just saw it about 15 years ago on a regional telly station, but as far as I know the movie never apeared again on the little screen. Anyone who knows more?

Replying to Message (229) the "holy grail" of wetlook scenes has been found By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 24/09/02 23:46:15 GMT

This message is for movie buffs and collectors who have been trading tv and movie clips with me for the past 12 years.

As you may know, the number one "most wanted" long lost wet scene that all that my wetlook elders told me about when I first starting my collection was... the vintage wetlook collectors and old timers said "You gotta find that german film THE CORPSE OF BEVERLY HILLS -- cos it has an awesome pool party where the guests wade into the pool in their formal attire" for wetlook pool party.

FYI, this was a 1964 film made in Germany under the title "Tote Von Beverly Hills", but many people in the UK saw it in Soho under the title "Lu" (the leading actress) and folks in the USA saw it as "The Corpse of Beverly Hills".  

I have had this most wanted item on my list for more than 12 years, and it was not available on video and had not been aired on German television since 1972.

Anyway, I have finally found a source who has a copy of this film, and we are arranging to obtain it later this week. Lots of thanks to Ralf M. in Germany for helping us find this very rare film.

Just to give you some idea of what I am referring to, this is the only known still photo of the scene in question.

http://www.wamtec.com/cbh.jpg

The only question now is...now that we have found the most wanted wetlook scene we were looking for....what should I look for next. Does anybody have any inputs they would like to give me...on AAA rated wetlook scenes they saw on movies or tv, and that are not available on video so we need to search for it. It may take awhile...it took me 12 years to find this clip, and the people who reported this clip to me have been waiting over 25 years to see it too.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]