WetlookPro

Message # 22892.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Angry 'candid'

Date: Fri 09/06/06 08:22:59 GMT

Name: Bob us

Email: bbb37@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am so glad that someone has picked him up on this. Exactly what definition of 'candid' do they use to justify using the word ? They are talking s**t. All they want to do is to try and trick people in to their website.

We want proper candid and more of it. We all like it and there is no point beating ourselves up about it.

Bob

In reply to Message (22892.2.1.1.1) None Re: Re: This IS a very tricky subject matter...

By FountainFrolic - us Fri 09/06/06 08:13:17 GMT

"That's why we don't allow candid (and Im not talking about posed or modeled candid) over at the styx forum."

Wink Smile You better not be talking about "posed or modeled candid", 'cause there's no such thing!  lol  It can be candid, or it can be posed and/or modeled, but it can never be both!  Tongue  Peace Man

In reply to Message (22892.2.1.1) Talking Re: This IS a very tricky subject matter...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 08/06/06 23:14:58 GMT

...I think a couple of years ago, this forum got in a really heated discussion,( Leon remembers it) where a couple of ppl got banned from the forum.Leon got screamed at for starting it, but then a couple of others joined in and got banned. For me, it's a conscious matter. Even if it is legal, I don't like to see girls/women being photographed without knowing it, posted on forums.I could care less if one takes candid and keeps them for themselves, but they don't belong on a forum, regardless if the chances of them seeing it are slim to none. To me it's a matter of invasion of privacy. That's why we don't allow candid (and Im not talking about posed or modeled candid) over at the styx forum.

wir Peace Man

In reply to Message (22892.2.1) Hello Re: Candid Pictures

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 08/06/06 22:37:25 GMT

If it was pictures of me that people were getting hot over, I'd probably be flattered that anyone actually found me that interesting :P

As for a partner or daughter, I suppose it's a bit creepy but then, the real question is whether she'd actually be in danger of any psychos hunting her down to stalk and maybe assault her. If someone wants to whack off over her, then so be it. It's the psychos you have to watch out for, but as long as you can't trace the person in the photo ...

As for blurred faces, those are damn annoying. I have to see a face! Otherwise I can't imagine connecting with them. Men don't get this when they post photos of themselves, as women need faces (I'm probably an exception among men). Ultimately I don't want cheap thrills, but a relationship! (Not sure I want a daughter though, a sister is more than enough trouble ;-)

In reply to Message (22892.2) Idea Re: Candid Pictures

By MG - ca Thu 08/06/06 18:27:23 GMT

Hi Robbi,  

I think the answer is that you have to ask yourself if it is acceptable. If it were your daughter in the candid pics that someone posted to the net would that be ok with you.Or if it was your wife or yourself.And they had not asked permission to post the pics how would you feel?Especially if they did not know you were taking them. I admit I like candid pics.But if I think about it, I feel I am doing something that is not quite right in some way. Perhaps we should all think about it a bit.  Thanks Robbi, good point.  MG

In reply to Message (22892) Talking Candid Pictures

By Robbi - de Thu 08/06/06 03:39:43 GMT

I'm beeing asked what happened to the Candid Corner, as there are currently no pictures uploaded. Well, I am not really sure if I should keep up this page at all.

Apart from the fact that it's illegal to publish other people's pictures without their permission, I have difficulties in justifying it to my conscience. Neither do the girls know that they are shown on the internet, nor do they know for which purpose.

So, what am I supposed to do?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]