Wetlook-Online

Message # 22892.1.1.2

Subject: Talking difficult subject...

Date: Thu 08/06/06 08:42:47 GMT

Name: ssiei it

Email: ssiei@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

... but the simple fact that you wonder about the right path to follow, is in itself very honorable.

I'm not a legal expert, but as far as I know I'd say that the free content of websites in the internet should be considered as any public place - just like any other material public space where people find themselves in their physical life.

You are free to take pictures or film people who walk down the public street without their explicit consent because they know in advance they can be seen or pictured when they show out in public. You don't need to ask permission to look at them, to picture them or to film them, and you can freely install a cam or a webcam that trasmits their images on the web without advising what is being done.

The only thing you cannot do is making money with those images, selling them, asking money for viewing them, or the like.

Now, I think that while the above mentioned behaviour is legal and commonly used, it may not be entirely ethical.

ciao!

In reply to Message (22892.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Candid Pictures

By Tom - tom@achtung.ws at Thu 08/06/06 06:32:59 GMT

Thats right.

Nice Wolfgang!

In reply to Message (22892.1) Thumbs Up Re: Candid Pictures

By Wolfgang - at Thu 08/06/06 05:25:06 GMT

Hi Robbie!

Nice to hear that on this forum.

They have the right, that their pictures are NOT shown in the internet without their explicit permission.

We can do pictures WITH the permission of the models - that's the right way

Keep on in this way - hope many others will follow.

Thanks - Wolfgang

In reply to Message (22892) Talking Candid Pictures

By Robbi - de Thu 08/06/06 03:39:43 GMT

I'm beeing asked what happened to the Candid Corner, as there are currently no pictures uploaded. Well, I am not really sure if I should keep up this page at all.

Apart from the fact that it's illegal to publish other people's pictures without their permission, I have difficulties in justifying it to my conscience. Neither do the girls know that they are shown on the internet, nor do they know for which purpose.

So, what am I supposed to do?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.059 seconds to generate ]