minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:21:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 22892.1.1.1.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: I imagine the answers would vary...

Date: Thu 08/06/06 22:50:29 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: flaviu@beingwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes, I am sure. But it's just my honest opinion. If you go inside the people private properties and take a video and then post it on the net then you a guilty. But as long as we talking about Beaches and public fountains.....

Think about youtube clips. I think at least 50% of them are taken in private areas. They are candid videos. And still many people including myself wach those and I guess youtube knows a little about laws in this matter(because in the case of a lawsuit it's their site who host the video)

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (22892.1.1.1.3.1) Hello I imagine the answers would vary...

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 08/06/06 22:38:25 GMT

Some will be creeped out and will slap you, some will enjoy the attention...
In reply to Message (22892.1.1.1.3) Hello just my honest opinion

By EuroWAM TEAM - flaviu@beingwet.com ro Thu 08/06/06 22:14:23 GMT

Hi guys, Leon have right. The photographer is the copyright owner for the photo(NOT the subject in the photo). In Romania we even have a special law that state that if you use a hidden camera on a PUBLIC property you are totally legal and you can use thre footage wherever you like. About an year ago (because we have a lot of corruption around) we have a pretty big corruption scandal and a TV station use a hidden camera to get evidences on a PRIVATE property. They use the footage on the TV and the subject sue them. The TV station win the law suit without problems. Because the judge thought that the footage was essencial to proove the crime.

Anyway one thing is sure maybe in other countries not but In Romania (and I bet the law is similar in Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Russian Federation etc.) IF the picture are taken in public place the picture belong to the photographer.

And basically do you ever thought that those girls that take a swim fully clothed in the sea of a fountain don't even care about they are posted on a site? I meen they are aware that they are in a public place and they can be filmed. I never filmed candid material because in my area we have no fountains and sea BUT just for curiosity. Does ever anybody ask a girl IF he can post the picture on a specialized forum or site? I bet that 80% will agree this.

Leon make his wetlook unleashed footage in nightclubs and the people they all know that the footage will be posted on the internet and they don't care.

I hope I don't upset anyone here(and I appologise if I am) but I think that we can talk about privacy when we are not talk about public places.

Just my honest opinion.

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (22892.1.1.1) Angry Re: Re: Re: Candid Pictures

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com uu Thu 08/06/06 07:42:59 GMT

OK, Lets be clear about this!

"Apart from the fact that it's illegal to publish other people's pictures without their permission"

No it isn't!  I don't think it is in your country either!  As the photographer who took the pictures, you own them, it is your right to put them wherever you want!  If the subject of the photos does not like it, they have the right to sue for their removal, however, that would simply result in you being ordered to remove them!

Shaky ground:

Taking pictures with a hidden camera!  If you take pictures with a concealed camera you risk breaking the law!

Minors, must take care not to post candid pictures of minors!

Now I know that people are all going to leap on the candid bashing bandwagon, but these are the rules and the law!  

How do you think the gossip mags are able to survive?  Do you think they have permission to publish all the pictures they take???  Do you think Micheal Douglas gave permission for the UK newspapers to publish pictures of him just after plastic surgery, with his ears hanging off?  How do the paperazzi exist?

I am annoyed that this will start yet another bloody dabate, thanks Robbi!

I will ask Nigel to remove this post before ww3 starts!

leonmoomin Angry

In reply to Message (22892.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Candid Pictures

By Tom - tom@achtung.ws at Thu 08/06/06 06:32:59 GMT

Thats right.

Nice Wolfgang!

In reply to Message (22892.1) Thumbs Up Re: Candid Pictures

By Wolfgang - at Thu 08/06/06 05:25:06 GMT

Hi Robbie!

Nice to hear that on this forum.

They have the right, that their pictures are NOT shown in the internet without their explicit permission.

We can do pictures WITH the permission of the models - that's the right way

Keep on in this way - hope many others will follow.

Thanks - Wolfgang

In reply to Message (22892) Talking Candid Pictures

By Robbi - de Thu 08/06/06 03:39:43 GMT

I'm beeing asked what happened to the Candid Corner, as there are currently no pictures uploaded. Well, I am not really sure if I should keep up this page at all.

Apart from the fact that it's illegal to publish other people's pictures without their permission, I have difficulties in justifying it to my conscience. Neither do the girls know that they are shown on the internet, nor do they know for which purpose.

So, what am I supposed to do?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]