MyWetloook

Message # 22892.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Candid Pictures

Date: Thu 08/06/06 11:12:02 GMT

Name: Panayiotis Constantinides cy

Email: panos81c@otenet.gr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'll agree with WetCasual, this is the norm in most countries in Europe at least.

However, a few days ago while trying to shoot a candid shot in Athens (a girl swimming in jeans), a gang of Albanians (I don't mean to offend people from this country but these particular people were from that country) came to me afterwards and, claiming that the girl was their sister, demanded to me to let them see what I had videoed. Of course I refused and tried to walk away, saying that they have no such right as whatever I was doing was in a public area freely accessible to the public and only policing authorities have the right to search other people's belongings in public places, and only under certain circumstances. I understood, of course, that what they said was a mere excuse to make me give them the camcorder myself so they could steal it and run away with it. I walked away even faster, refusing to give them or show them anything, they started threatening so I ran to a nearby tram stop, managed to get into the tram before they reached me, and went to the local police station where I explained what had happened and was told that a group of teenagers who closely matched the description of the ones I faced, already had a file at the Police and were often reported stealing cameras, mobile phones and camcorders. I returned to my car long after so they would be gone.

However, shooting people at public places with free access to the general public is not an offence anywhere in Europe, to my knowledge at least. With minors it is illegal to publish photographs of them (it is OK if you blurr the photo where they appear), but this applies to minors, not generally people under age. After all, it is not always possible to understand if a girl is an adult or not. But generally, girls over 15-16 years of age should be no problem.

In reply to Message (22892.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Candid Pictures

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com uu Thu 08/06/06 08:46:41 GMT

"1) Paparazzis HAVE been sued, on numerous occasions"

For invasion of privacy, ie, shooting people on their property through telescopic lenses, they really go out of their way to show people in the worst possible way though!  A good picture of a celeb will not sell many papers, a bad one will, I could be wrong, but I believe it is the really bad ones and the stalking they object to!  

"2) There are limits when it comes  to candid pictures, at least here in Norway - if you take pictures in a public place (at a park, public beach, in the street, etc) you're completely free to use them as you like, with no need for permission from anyone. However, taking pictures in more private situations, ie at a party, at somebody's home - when they are fully aware of being photographed, requires their permission before putting the photos on the web or things like that."

Yes!  Likewise at an event at a public venue, so long as you have permission from the venue to take pictures/video and to own any images made therein, then you own them!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (22892.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Candid Pictures

By WetCasual - klesbader@spray.no no Thu 08/06/06 08:09:12 GMT

Sorry Leonmoomin, you're not completely correct..

1) Paparazzis HAVE been sued, on numerous occasions

2) There are limits when it comes  to candid pictures, at least here in Norway - if you take pictures in a public place (at a park, public beach, in the street, etc) you're completely free to use them as you like, with no need for permission from anyone. However, taking pictures in more private situations, ie at a party, at somebody's home - when they are fully aware of being photographed, requires their permission before putting the photos on the web or things like that.

In reply to Message (22892.1.1.1) Angry Re: Re: Re: Candid Pictures

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com uu Thu 08/06/06 07:42:59 GMT

OK, Lets be clear about this!

"Apart from the fact that it's illegal to publish other people's pictures without their permission"

No it isn't!  I don't think it is in your country either!  As the photographer who took the pictures, you own them, it is your right to put them wherever you want!  If the subject of the photos does not like it, they have the right to sue for their removal, however, that would simply result in you being ordered to remove them!

Shaky ground:

Taking pictures with a hidden camera!  If you take pictures with a concealed camera you risk breaking the law!

Minors, must take care not to post candid pictures of minors!

Now I know that people are all going to leap on the candid bashing bandwagon, but these are the rules and the law!  

How do you think the gossip mags are able to survive?  Do you think they have permission to publish all the pictures they take???  Do you think Micheal Douglas gave permission for the UK newspapers to publish pictures of him just after plastic surgery, with his ears hanging off?  How do the paperazzi exist?

I am annoyed that this will start yet another bloody dabate, thanks Robbi!

I will ask Nigel to remove this post before ww3 starts!

leonmoomin Angry

In reply to Message (22892.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Candid Pictures

By Tom - tom@achtung.ws at Thu 08/06/06 06:32:59 GMT

Thats right.

Nice Wolfgang!

In reply to Message (22892.1) Thumbs Up Re: Candid Pictures

By Wolfgang - at Thu 08/06/06 05:25:06 GMT

Hi Robbie!

Nice to hear that on this forum.

They have the right, that their pictures are NOT shown in the internet without their explicit permission.

We can do pictures WITH the permission of the models - that's the right way

Keep on in this way - hope many others will follow.

Thanks - Wolfgang

In reply to Message (22892) Talking Candid Pictures

By Robbi - de Thu 08/06/06 03:39:43 GMT

I'm beeing asked what happened to the Candid Corner, as there are currently no pictures uploaded. Well, I am not really sure if I should keep up this page at all.

Apart from the fact that it's illegal to publish other people's pictures without their permission, I have difficulties in justifying it to my conscience. Neither do the girls know that they are shown on the internet, nor do they know for which purpose.

So, what am I supposed to do?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.057 seconds to generate ]