MyWetloook

Message # 22888.2.1

Subject: Film/AVI Re: also .....

Date: Wed 07/06/06 20:45:09 GMT

Name: Central us

Email: shscentral1@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OMG you're making a free video... I think I'm going to wet myself (no pun intended)

I THINK that QuickTime Pro will edit movies, but I'm not certain. There's another Apple program, iMovie, that will for sure, but I'm not sure if it's available for Windows. There's also Avid Cinema, which is a professional editing program, but I'm pretty sure that's expensive.

As for the 11 MB thing, first check the size of the movie. If it's really huge, like bigger than 640x480 pixels, it might be a good idea to scale it down. Also check the resolution- I think the most a standard computer monitor will show is 120 DPI, so if it's a lot higher, you can lower that (all this would be in your movie editor). Most likely, though, a lot of this size is from compression- your movie is probably uncompressed or very little compressed. Try Sorenson video compression when you save the movie, it's compatible with a lot of older systems and compresses well.

Look forward to seeing Jennifer in motion!

In reply to Message (22888.2) Confused also .....

By Jennifer and Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Wed 07/06/06 19:37:49 GMT

Also .....

This movie is 34 seconds long, but is 11 Megabytes.  How do I retain the quality, yet compress the size to something reasonable I can put on our site to share for free?

In reply to Message (22888) Confused Need help with .mov file

By Jennifer and Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Wed 07/06/06 18:42:07 GMT

I took a movie tonight of Jennifer with our digital still camera.  The problem is that I had the camera tilted 90 degrees.  I usually do this with stills so the rectangular picture matches however Jennifer is posed.  Now, I have a movie that is tiled 90 degrees from the way it should be.  With stills, I rotate the image.  Can somebody tell me how to fix this with a .mov file?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]