Wetlook-Online

Message # 22887.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Is it that simple?

Date: Wed 07/06/06 18:55:08 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think that using forums like this to meet "like-minded" companions is iffy at best. Sure, there are success stories, but they are rare exceptions.

There are at least two problems:

1.  A shared fetish (WAM or wetlook) is only dimension, and a healthy relationship is about much more.

2.  The readership of this forum is almost entirely made up of straight males from a large portion of the globe. Without a significantly larger number of women visiting, there just won't be any useful opportunity for boy to meet girl via this forum.

Even if boy does meet girl in wetlook cyberspace, it isn't a relationship until you connect in real space.

Yes, it would be a wonderful thing to meet a WAM-compatible companion, but I think the way to do it is to look in the real world. Finding a suitable companion is a numbers game, so you have to expect to "filter through" a lot of women. OK, dating sites are a viable option, if you use them the right way. I use a dating site basically to find women local to me who appear to be compatible in a more conventional sense. Local is important because it circumvents all the long-distance relationship issues, and means face-to-face meetings are easy to arrange. A lot gets decided at a face-to-face meeting, including whether there is mutual interest in subsequent dates.

Given that a new relationship is forming, I'd have to say that the whole fetish thing will have to come up at some point. Best not done too soon - it can be seen as creepy. Also best not left too late... hard to imagine couples married for decades where the wife still has no idea the husband is into wet-and-messy. Hard to imagine, but it does happen, because he never found the nerve to tell her. Ideal time is when things have gotten sexual and you can have conversations about "what really turns you on".

I have told several women of my interest in wet clothing. None were creeped out. At least one was fascinated and even modeled for me last year.

Yes, Canada Kay is my fantasy girl, but for any of a number of reasons, fantasy she will have to remain. My quest shall continue among women with whom I can connect in other ways, and can be introduced to my style of WAM.

Some attributes to look for in a prospective WAM partner:

1.  sensuality / desire for sensual experiences

2.  open-mindedness (very important)

3.  fun-loving / free-spirited

In reply to Message (22887.1) Info Is it that simple?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 07/06/06 18:12:00 GMT

Supposing your girlfriend had some fetish that she wished to share with you and it was something you hated? If she then dumped you over you not wanting to participate, I imagine you'd be pissed. You may also find that the couple in question have so much else in common that it would be daft to end the relationship over a fetish. Of course, if he has to ask, then I wonder if his relationship isn't as good in general as he'd like.

I do understand, it's a tricky situation and it depends partially how much else they have to go on and how much WAM matters, that he can't simply experience it either alone or with friends. Maybe that's why there are clothed swimming clubs for men -- they're not gay, but they don't want to get wet alone.

It would also be easier to start relationships were it possible to meet women on wetlook forums. I don't mean that the forum would turn into a dating forum, but simply that if there were (more) women around, the men and women would get to interact together; when one of the member's curiousity was satisfactorily piqued by another member, he or she could contact them privately and start to get to know each other better.

Sadly, I imagine that this would work better at the Styx forum for more than two reasons. Firstly, being a fully-fledged BBS, you can look up member profiles for instant messaging IDs. Likewise, it also has a complete private messaging system enabling any two users to talk without needing to go via e-mail, offering greater privacy (especially for the women) and without the fear of getting your e-mail address spammed. (The one I use here is a kinda throw-away one I can rename). There is also an off-topic forum so you can talk to women about topics other than wetlook, as it's not the be-all and end-all of life and it can be pretty hard to make wetlook the topic of interesting conversation.

I'm also always concerned about all the lewd banners that shyer and more conservative women may find exploitative and put them off; some of us want their minds and intellect as much as their bodies!

Not that it seems to make any difference as there are few women there and even less stimulating conversation than here.

However, this forum has the opposite advantage that you don't need to register, so women can make spontaneous posts to "test the water" without having to go through a registration process.

In reply to Message (22887) Read This wam relationship

By Canada Kay - wamcamcanada@mac.com ca Wed 07/06/06 17:29:07 GMT

was reading an article on the messy forum re : A guy who wonders if he can have a relationship with his girlfriend of 8 months when she has no interest in wam. UM HELLO find someone who is at least open to it. LOVIN IS SOOOOO MUCH YUMMIER getting dirty together, rather than your fantasy all alone in your lonley little wam mind!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]