MyWetloook

Message # 22850.2

Subject: Sad AAAARGH!!!? Java?!

Date: Mon 05/06/06 13:40:25 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Why?? Please tell me it's not so, but no, you've used Java for the navigation links down the side. I refuse to run Java on either computer, it's horribly slow on the Mac, and in Windows it triggers Firefox to permanently swallow 50 MB of RAM or more until I close it, and I never quit Firefox until I really have to.

Please, for the love of all sanity, use CSS-based rollover images (using :hover to select a new image), JavaScript if you really must, or (and this is wise practice) plain text using CSS to change the text and background colour on hover. (But don't switch the bold or italic state of the text as some browsers show wider text and the page vibrates).

The use of Flash videos and Java applets is a very, very bad idea. Spiders won't be able to follow them (so no Google hits!), blind users can't follow them, nor can anyone using a text browser. They consume extra bandwidth, increase loading time, drive away anyone who avoids Flash and Java, and all for the end result of some really cheesy and lame special effect.

Please, design for the Web for your visitors' sake, not to show off.

You see, your site is a very fascinating read, a very insightful look into wetlook and clothed swimming and I've really enjoyed reading it. I don't hate the site, I like it, I now simply cannot navigate whatsoever, I'm locked out.

In reply to Message (22850) Happy WasserStoff has changed the layout

By Robbi - de Mon 05/06/06 11:49:40 GMT

WasserStoff has changed the design. If you have problems, especially with the hoverbuttons on the navegation bar, please report them! If it doesn't work, I will replace them.

There's a couple of new pictures at "Mel& Me".

regards, Robbi

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]