minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 06:01:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 22839.4.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: That said, if Leonmoomin wants to bring Steph that would be awesome

Date: Wed 07/06/06 15:44:34 GMT

Name: dave gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There are options open to get girls along. We run a large modeling / entertainment / Kissogram agency and have girls on the books who will do anything for a few quid, hence my asking about how much people would be prepared to pay. There are 2 formats we can use, firstly a session with girls in and around the pool for a photographic session with an option to join them at the end, or just a party from the begining with participation. This option would probably be more expensive as it would be ideal to keep the ratio of guys to girls lower than the photo shoot option. Again, these are just ideas to see if its viable and if its something people would want. To get a better idea of possible numbers to see if its worth progressing this, email me at wetlookparties@btinternet.com with you`re name and what format you`d like the parties to take. Financialy I think to hire a venue and girls is going to be expensive and I`m not sure people will want to pay that much. Let me know what you think. I have a private venue in mind in the West London area that has an indoor Pool, sauna, Jacuzzi etc.
In reply to Message (22839.4.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: That said, if Leonmoomin wants to bring Steph that would be awesome

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 07/06/06 14:44:52 GMT

Jerney Verney made his sound more appealing by revealing that he's a geek and I hope so are his friends. So that would mean that I should in theory have one person I could talk to, assuming that he and most of the others are not playing in the deep end of the pool. (Since I can't swim). But then, the prospect of lots of men in drag and quite possibly no women around didn't help so I decided to leave off my decision for now. If there's no-one going that I know (and I don't; I'm friends with Steve WIR but wrong country) and there's no prospect of there being geeks/nerds around then I'd probably not fit in at all.

As for women, it would be the first time in maybe years that I'd ever been near the opposite sex socially, the odd co-worker aside. I'd not especially want to watch a modelled shoot, or watch anyone, but interact with the women. As I'm straight, and into both wetlook and getting wet, it wouldn't quite be right if it were all men.

But the odds of a pool party where I could both splash about in clothes with and talk tech with reasonably attractive women my age (I'm 25) sounds way too far-fetched.

In reply to Message (22839.4.1.1) Hello Re: That said, if Leonmoomin wants to bring Steph that would be awesome!!

By dave - gb Wed 07/06/06 02:48:29 GMT

So this is looking like it could be worth pursuing. So from everyones point of view would you be looking more at a participation event with the girls rather than a photo shoot type event ?
In reply to Message (22839.4.1) On Drugs That said, if Leonmoomin wants to bring Steph that would be awesome!! [nt]

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 05/06/06 15:04:52 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (22839.4) Hello For what it may be worth...

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 05/06/06 14:07:24 GMT

I'd personally say, lay off the models.

The greater appeal of any social event to me would be intellectual conversation, and while not mutually exclusive with modelling, the two areas don't cross over as much as they could. I think I'd rather that we had some pragmatic, down to earth but interesting women there who are stimulating to converse with. For me, there's no need for make-up, I think t-shirts actually look the nicest (but maybe I'm odd), and I'm more interested in the sorts of crazy personality that only nerd and geek women have. Few others ever say and do the things that I find truly amusing and sexy.

But don't let me stop you if that's what everyone wants. Maybe I'm living a lost cause :-)

In reply to Message (22839) Idea UK Wetlook parties

By dave - gb Sun 04/06/06 14:56:09 GMT

Hi all

What would be the interest in some Parties in the london area. I`m looking at possibilities of putting something together in the London area for hiring a pool and some models and putting something on. Would there be much interest and how much would people be prepared to pay ? A venue is not cheap and models are not cheap either... Is there a demand for this ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]