Wetlook-Online

Message # 22825.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Paris Hilton

Date: Sun 04/06/06 12:11:56 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I suppose it all points to the power of "buzz" or word-of-mouth marketing. Because she managed to get people talking about her in a manner/context normally reserved for true celebrities, she was implicitly elevated celebrity status? And that opened the door for the "Simple Life"?

Perhaps it is not so much a matter of how much you stand to inherit, but that any stake in a family fortune, no matter how small, is worth talking about if the overall fortune is large enough.

Still, I wouldn't mind being worth $15 million, even if it is only a pittance to some folks.

In reply to Message (22825.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Paris Hilton wet bikini pic

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 04/06/06 09:18:58 GMT

Don't hold back Anthony...tell us what you really think....ha ha

Yes...we all know that her talent is like the holy grail and the ark of the covenant....i.e. people have been searching for it for years....but nobody has ever found it...ha ha

BTW....some trivia for you...all this "heiress" label Paris carries with her is actually really a pittance and nothing much at all. Yes...the Hilton family fortine is a large fortune....but the Hilton family heirs and their siblings are a LARGE family and there are many other heirs too...and Paris' own inheritance stake was never estimated to be worth more than about $15 miillion dollars...and NOBODY in this day and age is considered to be a heiress unless they are worth at LEAST 100 million dollars.....you don't even make Forbes magazine these days unless you are a billionaire....so Paris' inhertance and personal net worth has never exceeded 20 million. And the interesting irony is...Paris has actually made MORE money from her Simple Life series and her modelling and perfume contracts in the last 3 years...than her Hilton inheritance was ever worth in the first place. So...she has actually made more money on her own...that the tiny inheritance she stands to collect.

To quote Paul Hogan's famous line in Crocodile Dundee......"thats not a knife......now THATS a knife"

"Paris Hilton....thats not an heiress......but Anna-Nicole Smith (standing to collect 500 million)....now THATS an heiress".

MK

In reply to Message (22825.1) Confused Re: Paris Hilton wet bikini pic

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 04/06/06 05:59:11 GMT

What's the big deal about Paris Hilton? I don't think she's all that attractive, and she's only a celebrity because the media chose to make her one. Just because she is an heiress to a large fortune, it's no reason to make her a celebrity; there must be dozens if not hundreds of other heiresses to equally large or perhaps larger fortunes, none of whom are celebrities.

In reply to Message (22825) Thumbs Up Paris Hilton wet bikini pic

By Wet Boy - us Sun 04/06/06 03:33:53 GMT

Paris Hilton and some other celebs in wet bikini or t-shirt.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]