minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:25:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 22820.1

Subject: Hello Re: A promising tendency in the swimwear fashion? What do you think?

Date: Sat 03/06/06 18:38:23 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think swim dresses have been around for years. I don't think this suggests any sort of a significant trend. Just because more conservative swimwear styles are around, it doesn't mean the bikini will ever go out of style. There will always be women who want to bare as much as they can get away with. People will continue to make the same sort of choices about packing for the beach and/or going in as they are. Yes, the UV/skin cancer issue may result in some swimmers covering up a bit more, and perhaps it may lead to swimwear which covers the arms and legs, but swimmers could just as easily slap on some sunscreen instead, and continue to dress as they would have if not for UV concerns.
In reply to Message (22820) Hello A promising tendency in the swimwear fashion? What do you think?

By Pitiful Anonymous - uu Sat 03/06/06 15:35:57 GMT

http://www.swimsuitsareus.com/ew/halter_swim%20dress.htm   considered normal swimwear this year.

I've read an article on swimwear-2006. (Sorry, but I can't find it again). It says that you don't have to wear a bikini at a beach. The fashion has become more democratic. You can wear a one-piece swimsuit. Or a swimming costume with a mini skirt. Or a swimdress as the one shown above.

It must be good news for wet minidresses/miniskirts fans. And though I'm a long jeans/trousers fan it sounds promising to me too, because who knows, some day it may occur to some fashion designer to suggest swimming trousers. And anyway this tendency makes it more socially acceptible to swim in your casual wear, and thus it'll be easier for those people who have come to the water without bathing suits to go for a swim clothed. (At present most of them just stand, looking at the water longingly wishing they had taken their bathing suits with them).

What do you think of it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]