Wetlook-Online

Message # 2280.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Why people produce tapes

Date: Sat 15/02/03 02:25:28 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You hit the nail right on the head.

The only reason I started making videos back in 1991, was cos I was so frustrated at what I saw on tv (i.e. girl falls into the pool...then they cut to a commercial break and we don't see nuttin)...and after wasting my money buying all the Playboy "Wet and Wild" video series...in a futile attempt to look for wetlook...I figured...Playboy just don't "get it".

TV producers don't want to show wetlook as we would want to see it either. There is a one word reason for this...wetlook needs to be "gratuitous"...i.e. all wetlook fans want "gratuitous" shots...i.e. that moment when the girl exits the water and the clothing clings to her in the most interesting way. TV shows are never going to "linger" and give us the gratuitous shots we want...they will always throw those out...to preserve decorum and the girls dignity (as they see it).

A classic example of this is...the Sarah Jessica Parker wet scene from SEX IN THE CITY 2 years ago...when she fell into the lake in Central Park...in a very nice flimsy summer dress that clung to her very nicely when she exited the water. What you saw (on the internet) was...some amazing still photos taken by the paparazzi...who shot the great scenes of her climbing out of the lake in her clinging dress. We have all seen those stills. But..what did you see on the actual tv episode of Sex in the City....virtually NUTTIN...they edited out all the stuff that we wanted to see...and seemed to purposely avoid giving us any decent wetlook shots.

So..there you have it. Wetlook producers exist...because they are mostly fans themselves who are dissatisfied with what they see on tv, so they want to do it themselves instead.

Mind you...tv scenes do have a useful purpose....they often give us great ideas...on how to steal an idea that was executed poorly on tv...and then we re-do again in a more "gratuitous" way.

MK

In reply to Message (2280.1.1) DVD/CD Why people produce tapes

By Anonymous - us Fri 14/02/03 14:56:08 GMT

These scenes are the reason people like Nigel, MK, Kev, etc can sell wetlook tapes.  The "professional" TV Producers just don't understand "wetlook", and will never equal the "wetlook producers in wet quality.
In reply to Message (2280.1) Hello Re: CSI - Three wet scenes, but none worth recommending

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Fri 14/02/03 10:08:14 GMT

yeah RJ I watched it and was about to post on it till i realized itdidn't amount to anything  so i didn't

In reply to Message (2280) Sad CSI - Three wet scenes, but none worth recommending

By Red Johnson - us Fri 14/02/03 09:58:36 GMT

Oh, the possibilities!  Squandered!  Last night CSI had three wetlook scenes in the same episode, the first, a foam experience in a nightclub with the sexiest women imaginable.  Dancing in squirting foam.  Where was the wetlook?  On the cutting room floor!  Next, the sexy katherine diving underwater to do a rescue of her daughter trapped in a sunken car.  OK, finally, some wetlook on a babe who ALWAYS looks great.  Nope!, once again, the camera does not do its duty.  And lastly, in a rain scene, we have an opportunity to see Katherine's ex-husband's girlfriend getting nice and drenched in the rain.  Start videotaping?  Don't bother...  once again the eunichs at CSI flub the scene.  WHAT IS GOING ON! ???

Whew!!!! I finally got it out of my system.

Red.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]