minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 14:11:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 22788.2

Subject: Hello When would they be in Dallas?

Date: Sat 03/06/06 11:56:47 GMT

Name: NaturalBornChaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I might be in that area next weekend(as ,I don't know if I told you,I am a long distance truck driver)

Would getting clips on a digital camera work( I have taped various sporting events on that,I have a collection of Tampa Vay Lightning Power Plays,unfortunatley,out of about 25 clops,only 2 goals,i was bad luck,A Ny Giants Game tying TD and 2 point conversion at the end of a game(Tiki Barber,and the idiots then proceeded to give up the winning field goal seconds later,guess I'm Bad Luck)

but be warned (I think you made this warning,and I found out that you are right about their uniforms(ie,they can't get it wet)

I made friends with a girl that worked in the Arlington Hooters,and she got publicly chastized for having an unclean uniform when someone tripped her,and some wing sauce got on her shirt and pantyhose,The Hooters uniform is a sacred cloth I guess,they probably have some sort of Hooters religious cult and some sort of minister bless these uniforms the way upper management reacts when a uniform is desecrated,and that includes water.She had to go back and change both the hose and shirt,and if she didn't bring spares of both,she would have had to go home

Then later that day,another girl showed up with her hair soaking wet(there was a deluge outside,and not that I was complaining about teh hair,lol),and another mamanger got on her for being on teh floor with her hair wet,(my friend told me that wet hair,at least dripping wet,or having a wet appearence<is not allowed because wet hair can drip on the uniform,thus,"desecrating" the sacred Hooters Uniform.

So what I'm saying,(and you said this as well),I think everyone wanting to watch wet hooters dunk tank deals will be dissapointed on Every lever,because guarenteed any girl going in the tank will change inot a bathing suit,(there goes the wet clothing,hose) and put their hair up(which us hairguys is a mortal sin)

So 95% that any Hooters dunktank night/day will result in severe cases of wetlook blueballs for us

I will atempt to get there if it is hapening,who knows,maybe a miracle from the wetlook gods will happen(or I get to a hooters the day before and I have some extra cash and make friends with a girl that will go into theank,and buy her an outfit to go in the tank with(Be prepared for a jeanskirt with tan hose,as I can't be buying expensive shit,and she would have to have a kinda of'I just got pulled off the street to do this),and coach her not to go completely under till teh last dunking

In reply to Message (22788) Hello more alerts for those who live in Texas

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 02/06/06 13:04:13 GMT

Aside from San Antonio where I need somebody to tape a an outdoor show for me , I am also looking for amateur cameramen who live near the cities of Fresno (TX), Irving and Plano. For the latter 3 cities, there will be Hooters Girls dunk tank events in those 3 cities (on different days) later this month, so if you are interested in dunk tanks or wet Hooters Girls and you live within an hour of those cities and you have a camcorder....email me and I will sponsor you with various rewards (your choice of cash or a box of  free DVDs and free access to some of my membership sites for a year etc).

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]