MyWetloook

Message # 22718.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Yes, I do like wet couples

Date: Wed 31/05/06 01:37:28 GMT

Name: Chester us

Email: sgroi@spamcop.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Neat question, thanks for opening this subject!

I, too, much admit that I like to see wet couples in the water fully dressed together because I can imagine that I am that lucky fully clothed fella myself enjoying the very errotic position of being in close proximity with a wet fully clothed lady.  It would see only fair, after all, that the guy accompanying his girlfriend or wife should be fully clothed if he expects her to wear her regular street clothes in the water.   Sadly, I see very few websites that are devoted to this (or even give it partial metnion).  The few that do come to mind are:

http://www.jetwetfun.com

and

http://www.wetclothingcouples.com

Are there others?

and the few movies that I know which also feature this quite well are:

Splash, Mermaid Got Married (Chinese movie), and Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya (Indian bollywood production)

because they feature couples both in and under the water fully clothed enjoying themselves together.  To me, it just seems incomplete to have only the lady get wet or just the guy.  Since water is a very sensual medium, it would only be right and just to share it with someone you love such as your wife, your girlfriend, or a good lady friend. :-)

Just my two (2) cents.

- Chester

In reply to Message (22718) Hello Like guys with the girls in pics?

By RoscoeBC - us Mon 29/05/06 06:24:27 GMT

Poll time.  I've seen some interesting reactions along these lines, but I've never seen a poll.  Do you prefer women only in wet pics, or guys in the pics with them?  I've seen hostile reactions to pictures with guys in there with the women, which I  personally think is a homophobic reaction, otherwise who cares as long as there are women in the picture?  Personally I like some pictures with a guy in them (as long as the guy isn't showing his stuff for the camera to try to turn me on) because I can fantasize about it being me :), and I'd like to be there, not because I'm checking out the guy.  Anybody on my side?

I'm wondering if the reaction would be split between doers and watchers?  I suppose if you like to look at wet women, but don't enjoy getting wet yourself, there is no point in having a guy in the picture you can identify with, because you wouldn't want to be there anyway?

Eric, you reading?  How many subscribe to wetclothing couples compared to the girls only sites?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]