minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 15:24:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 22718.3

Subject: Hello Re: Like guys with the girls in pics?

Date: Mon 29/05/06 14:08:42 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think my view varies.

"homophobia" is maybe the wrong choice of word. I'm afraid of developing gay tendencies (I may be latent bisexual, my emotions are so entangled that I cannot tell what I am) so it can be extra uncomfortable looking at blokes, especially topless men, which I'd rather not have to look at. Actually topless men ruin it also because if the women are getting their clothes wet, why aren't the men?! It means that the photos look like the women are doing it not because they want to get their clothes wet, but for modesty, and male modesty is less demanding. However, I a not opposed to homosexuality/bisexuality in itself, it just conflicts with the values instilled in me and what my parents believe (they're very much anti-gay) and scares me because I know my emotional state is fragile (has been most of my life) and I could "break" it. (I hope this all made sense!)

However, conversely it can be very nice to see a couple in the water together as it can be nice to fantasize over, but this works better if the man HAS SOME CLOTHES ON! :P It's also refreshing to see photos of events where all the men are in the water fully clothed as it's a poetic sense of reverse equality -- instead of wanting women to be able to go around topless like the men, we're covering ourselves up like they do! (Suits me, I don't want to show my body off. I'm no stud!) And it's nice to see such events as a reminder that both sexes like getting wet in clothes and are happy to do it voluntarily.

Of course, I've realised that in the bath, say, I'd want to be naked so that I can feel the woman's wet clothes against my body. I guess if I was in a sexual relationship we'd have to take turns to have one of us strip so that we can feel the wet clothes of the other against our skin.

As far as pictures go, I don't complain. If I open one I don't like, I have this concept called closing the tab/window. There. I don't have to see it any more. I don't get disturbed by seeing them, only by emotionally engaging the picture whereupon I have a bloke staring me in the face and I don't want to be merging the two thought patterns.

In reply to Message (22718) Hello Like guys with the girls in pics?

By RoscoeBC - us Mon 29/05/06 06:24:27 GMT

Poll time.  I've seen some interesting reactions along these lines, but I've never seen a poll.  Do you prefer women only in wet pics, or guys in the pics with them?  I've seen hostile reactions to pictures with guys in there with the women, which I  personally think is a homophobic reaction, otherwise who cares as long as there are women in the picture?  Personally I like some pictures with a guy in them (as long as the guy isn't showing his stuff for the camera to try to turn me on) because I can fantasize about it being me :), and I'd like to be there, not because I'm checking out the guy.  Anybody on my side?

I'm wondering if the reaction would be split between doers and watchers?  I suppose if you like to look at wet women, but don't enjoy getting wet yourself, there is no point in having a guy in the picture you can identify with, because you wouldn't want to be there anyway?

Eric, you reading?  How many subscribe to wetclothing couples compared to the girls only sites?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]