minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:47:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 22712.3

Subject: Hello Re: "Wet clothing" or "wetlook" -- the difference?

Date: Mon 29/05/06 06:12:47 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I hate to make this even more fragmented, but if you're going to split it up, maybe three ways are necessary.  There are those of us that like to look at thers getting wet because it's a sexual thrill, definately wetlook.  There are those that get a sexual turn on out of getting wet, and there are those that like getting wet, probably more to do with rebellion or cooling off, it's not particularly sexual, which I wouldn't call wetlook.  Personally, getting wet is sexual for me so I''m less likely to do it in public than someone who does it to cool off or just to be fun or rebellious.  I suppose wetlook is kind of a misnomer for someone getting themselves wet, but I never differentiated.
In reply to Message (22712) Help Me "Wet clothing" or "wetlook" -- the difference?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 28/05/06 18:48:48 GMT

Still thinking about this Wikipedia article, and trying to track down a good example of a wet clothing photograph.

I've been struck with a thought -- is there not a distinct difference between wet clothing (e.g. Nasse Klamotten, Wet Clothing Club Berlin, NJCO) and wetlook (e.g. modelled wetlook, candid wet pics)? Wetlook is all about how people other than oneself look, but when you swim in clothes for fun, that is wet clothing -- you're doing it for the experience, not the look.

As such, should these not be kept as separate articles in Wikipedia? And if so, do I now need a new second picture to illustrate the wetlook article? And of what?

And does anyone here feel qualified to write an article about wet clothing as an activity? I barely feel qualified to work on the wetlook article as I know so very little about wetlook really, but it's always the least qualified people who end up having to do it :P

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]