Wetlook-Online

Message # 22685.2

Subject: Hello Re: My girlfriend

Date: Sat 27/05/06 08:52:53 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
One thing I have had some success with:  If you're sitting around watching TV and a news spot comes up about child molester priests, or you catch a crime show about child molesters (the worse, the better), you can open a discusssion.  It can go something like "I can appreciate how difficult these guys must have it having needs that scream to be satisfied, but are totally unacceptable.  Everyone has oddities, and all guys have needs, most pretty mainstream, some a little unusual, and some totally unacceptable.  We don't know where they come from, but they scream to be satisfied.  They are so strong they can bring a priest to defile a child.  At least mine are harmless and easy to satisfy, at least I don't have a kid or crap fetish, but they are still pretty hard to deny."  I just think women look sexy when they get their clothes wet.  Put in those terms, it looks pretty harmless, and maybe even fun.  

It's kinda like a trick I learned for dealing with my parents when I was a kid.  I learned that if I did something unacceptable, if I beat myself up about it in front of them before they discovered it, they'd try to make me feel better instead of punishing me.  It worked pretty well :).  Give others an opportunity to help you with a problem, most women go for that, they like to satisfy needs, I think it's an estrogen thing :).  Of course you are being perfectly honest, and admitting you've got "faults", both of which are good for some points, because it gives them assurance that you will understand their "faults".   

Of course some will blow you off, but realistically, can you have a long term relationship with a woman that won't satisfy that need?  What's so horrible about getting a head start on the laundry anyway :).  

In reply to Message (22685) Question My girlfriend

By Geordie_Si - si_tow@hotmail.com gb Sat 27/05/06 08:07:32 GMT

This is a question for all you guys out there who have sucseeded in getting your girlfriends wet fully clothed, and also any girls who have done it for there man. My girlfriend is aware of my interest in wetlook but i dont know how to get her to actually take things a step further and get wet with her clothes on??  Any tips???

Thanks

Si

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]