WetlookPro

Message # 22684.2.1

Subject: Hello That's what I meant...

Date: Sat 27/05/06 11:14:44 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The producer would have to voluntarily give up the copyright on that one image and release it into the public domain (or one of the precise open information licences that Wikipedia accepts). It's not a great deal, really, and I think the cause is worthwhile. Maybe use a spare shot that wasn't picked for a set?

As I said, Wetinred is happy to do this for a photo from Liquid Ladies but I want to keep my options open as I have -- for reasons right or wrong and I'm open to comments -- preferences for what the photos be of. Which honestly right now, I'd probably recommend that the candid one be scrapped in favour of a fun wetlook session in a garden or something, as that's allowing the two images (the limit I want to set) to cover the gamut better.

In reply to Message (22684.2) Hello Re: Producers: photos needed for Wikipedia!

By Notta Lawyer - us Sat 27/05/06 08:52:17 GMT

[quote]Because these need to be copyright-free images (Wikipedia's requirements)[/quote]

While I don't have the time to go look, if by "copyright-free" they mean "without copyright" you should be very careful. Since (in the U.S. and I think most of Europe) an image is automatically copyright when "fixed on media" someone would have to actively abandoning their copyright.

Seems unlikely that anyone would value their work so lowly that they would give up all rights to be published once without payment.

In reply to Message (22684) Help Me Producers: photos needed for Wikipedia!

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 27/05/06 06:46:07 GMT

As part of my plan to update and improve the wetlook page on Wikipedia -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetlook -- I'd like to add some illustrations of wetlook to the page. This is so that people get a visual depiction of what we're up to, and to make the page look a little less ... dry. But I don't just mean photos of obvious situations such as playing in hotel pool in a t-shirt and bathing suit to avoid sunburn, but maybe more of an indication of the more fetishy side to it that most people won't encounter.

There's a limit to how many pictures you can sensibly put on a page without overcrowding it or, in this case, looking too pushy, and for the present size of the article, I'd say two would be enough. Personally I am thinking -- and please, please feel free to make better suggestions -- one candid and one modelled. The candid one I would like from someone like Leon where the subjects know they're being filmed really and won't complain! I'm thinking maybe a beach scene, people swimming in clothes. Blurred faces look horrible so maybe one where no-one's facing the camera or those who are, are too far away.

For modelled, a business suit photo from the likes of Styx, jmmphotos or Wetlook Unlimited. We know from Webshots that girls already do play in pools in party clothes, but wet business suits are a definite rarity yet are popular within the wetlook scene and would nicely illustrate the idea of getting wet in unusual clothes.

Because these need to be copyright-free images (Wikipedia's requirements), I need to make a special appeal to you to help Wikipedia and even the wetlook cause by improving the reference page on the subject on Wikipedia. All I can offer personally is photos of me, but being a bloke, that's only going to induce vomiting!

Thanks

Daniel. (And I'm not affiliated with Wikipedia, I just want to see the wetlook page become a really nice guide to the subject. And Wikipedia is really cool!)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]