minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 04:52:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 22683.2

Subject: Hello Re: (Poll) Wet clothes or wet hair, or both?

Date: Sat 27/05/06 08:15:25 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm sure there are many variations, but I'll give you my opinion.  Personally, wet hair alone does nothing for me, and photo sets that feature the hair kinda bore me because they aren't paying as much attention to the clothes and body, so I'd say wet hair fans are not the same thing, although I'm sure there is overlap.  It's kinda like wetlook, messy, and pee fans, different genres but a lot of overlap.  In my opinion, wetlook is about wet clothes, and more specifically, clothes that are not normally gotten wet, and how the girl gets hotter looking as the clothes get wet.  I do think that a girl in wet clothes with dry hair looks like she hasn't finished the job, but it's a matter of getting totally wet in her clothes.  I feel exactly the same about shoes and jewelry.  Wet shoes do little for me, wet jewelry alone does nothing for me, but the best wetlook includes shoes, jewelry and eventually wet hair to be complete (I'll personally pass on the purse unless it's a "fell in" scene, then maybe it adds credibility).  For me it's a matter of abandoning worrying about the stuff and getting wet regardless of the risk in order  to be sexy, or about a conservative girl getting wet unintentionally and turning hot.  Not much risk in washing your hair or wetting a bathing suit, so it doesn't trip my trigger.

As far as wet look products go, I can only give you my opinion.  The stuff does nothing for me.  Actually, I find it pretty nasty.  Wet look clothes are generally plastic.  They don't breath, I imagine they make a girl sweat, on a hot day (or if you're getting amorous) you'd stick to them like a vinyl car seat.  Yuck.  On top of that, if you do get them wet, they don't change, so what's the point in that?  They are kind of wetlook proof in reality.  Maybe they remind some wetlook fans of wet clothes and produce some turn-on value, but the thought of being overheated and sweating to death pretty much overrides it for me.  I also think wet look hair and lipstick products just look messy to touch, that's a turn off for me.

Maybe there are wet look clothes fans that are also wetlook fans, but I'm not one.  

In reply to Message (22683) Help Me (Poll) Wet clothes or wet hair, or both?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 27/05/06 06:35:59 GMT

As part of my plan to update and improve the wetlook page on Wikipedia -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetlook -- I'd like to know how many of you like wet hair, and whether it's in preference to, or in addition to, wet clothes. For me personally I was interested in wet hair long before wet clothes, and I know other people have a thing for wet hair (e.g. Todd, WIR in particular, and the former site Emerging Damsels).

I want something definitive to write on Wikipedia so I ask please for some input. Does the term "wetlook" require wet clothes? Could a person whose only interest is wet hair be counted as a wetlook lover?

Incidentally, does anyone know the link between "true" wetlook, and "wet look" (typically two words) in fashion, e.g. shiny clothes, hair gel etc designed to make you look wet. I mean, people sell clothes and hair gel marketed as "wet look" but why? Is that related to true wetlook? Do people who like using/seeing wet look products go in for regular wetlook?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]