Wetlook-Online

Message # 22610

Subject: Hello wish it were that simple

Date: Tue 23/05/06 09:12:41 GMT

Name: wordsmith uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

thanks for the advice antony although i didn't really give you much context. I did ask her out in October, she turned me down, and it has been rough since then. She is more of a throw caution into the wind type of girl than probably having a wetlook thing. And in regards to her boyfriend, he was one of my best friends (find it hard to be friends with him now) and me and him had conversations back in october about how much boh him and me were in love with her. She is also is a devout Christian and had never kissed anyone before she had met him and she askd him out because she was in love with him, so i really can't do anything cos otherwise i would be a dickhead lol. Just occasionally i indulge in the imagination of what it would be like. As for the school comment, i call it school, it is actually college and i know i am young. It has actually motivated me to take the round the world trip next year in my gap year, which i wouldn't want to do if i was with her. But as i say it was just fun indulgence yesterday and ya never know what is meant to be is meant to be and so if it is meant to be then i will end up with her, so yeah it would be fun if it were that simple.

And yes luckily i do like another giri, after 1 and a half years of pursuit of the other and then the last 7 months of crap i finally like one other person which is good. But yeah thanks for the advice though.

I likle the annoymity of this board (i probably spelt that wrong) i can just change my name and be another person and just chat to people about the things i can't chat about other people with because they don't understand. So yeah thanks for the board Nigel.

Wordsmith

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]