MyWetloook

Message # 22583.3.1

Subject: Depressed Re: Re: Pool in Suit

Date: Tue 23/05/06 00:57:25 GMT

Name: Graham (Styx) gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As it's part a 10 minute members video, there is no advertising on the clip. Therefore, unless people see that clip via a link on a wetlook forum they are never going to know where it came from and where they can get more like it. There is also the thought that, although it's a nice clip (thanks!), the quality is appalling. It's worse than the lowest of the 4 qualities that we offer. So, some people will be put off joining the site because they think the quality is poor. There is an arguement that any advertising is good but in this case I'd disagree.
In reply to Message (22583.3) Question Re: Pool in Suit

By Marcus - uu Mon 22/05/06 20:38:09 GMT

Here is another thought on the whole youtube thing:

Graham I can absolutely sympathise with you as in this instance it is your work being duplicated in an unauthorised format, but here is another way of looking at it, I purchase memberships to a few sites and finding this sort of thing on you tube may just about be some of the best advertising you can achieve, after all, it does get people talking about your site. Who's to say now it has been identified someone doesn't take a look and say " That's me, I'll join"? Those that don't join probably were never going to anyway, my thoughts are this sort of thing encourages me to join a site not provides a free alternative to joining!

Just my thoughts, I don't mean to deviate from the isue that yes as the legal holder of the copyright you are being ripped off!

ps: Nice clip :-)

In reply to Message (22583) Links Pool in Suit

By Marcus - uu Sun 21/05/06 22:12:32 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWoYhiGG4Gg&search=swim%20clothes

Possibly a repost but I kinda liked it. Looks like it's from a producer?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]