Wetlook-Online

Message # 2258.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Wet in boyfriend's suit

Date: Fri 14/02/03 10:17:09 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A step at a time is how most of us started! All you need to do is find a program you are comfortable with, and before you know it, you'll be doing things you never dreamed you could do!! Just don't get like me: I ALWAYS want to try the latest and greatest, even though I stick with the tried and true.

He might be willing to resize them for you alright! Set up something so you know which is which, like "re_" (pick whatever you want to use!) before (or something after the name before the .jpg) the name of the resized file. That way the resized picture is still known by its original name, and you have something stating that it is the one you want to post. You can also make a dedicated folder on your site to keep up with the pictures.

Having a decent sized monitor with good resolution, the size of your pictures don't bother me a bit!! As somebody mentioned earlier, the filesize is a bigger issue, especially for those with dialup. For those of us with fiber optics to the front door, speed is not problem, just a note for those with dialup (some areas of the world still connect at less than 33.3Kb/s). That's where judicious tweaking of compression comes in.

In reply to Message (2258.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Wet in boyfriend's suit

By messygirlcree - cree@wetandmessyfetish.com ca Thu 13/02/03 14:03:23 GMT

thanks Walt, wow that is alot of info Bouncing

actually i am not much of a computer whiz, the guy who takes our pics does all that for the site but i am trying to learn to at least post so thanks for being patient

mayeb i can just ask for some resized pics whem we get them hehe

In reply to Message (2258.2) Thumbs Up Re: Wet in boyfriend's suit

By Walt - us Thu 13/02/03 12:49:47 GMT

Oh, well! I personally don't think your pictures are too big! See if you can still check out some friends' programs & see which one you get along with best. You may be surprised to find you like a cheaper one better!

Don't be afraid to check out some of the "budget" programs in Best Buy (or whatever is similar in your area). I have had excellent results with some "obselete" programs (ones that have been updated, so they put the older version in a jewel box without any instruction books & sell for a few dollars). these older version programs can sell for a fraction of the latest & rarely do I wish for the upgraded features anyway.

MS Paint that came with Windows *can* reduce picture sizes, but I cannot recommend using it.

How old is your computer? The last few years, many manufacturers have bundled basic photo viewing and 'fixing' programs aimed for the digital camera crowd. You may find a decent program already lurking on your computer!! My Sony actually had a couple I have played with & liked.

Did any software come with your digicam? That might be a place to look. Any program that lets you get red-eye out that I've seen also does a respectable job of resizing. A caveat: Beware cropping with some of these programs, they will cut out the unwanted part, but instead of leaving you with a reduced-size picture, they leave a white space that finishes filling up the original picture size. I get pictures for my site like that where I have to do a real crop.

My philosophy is to size pictures to a size that will get most of the picture (if not all) on a monitor resolution of 800 x 600 without a lot of scrolling. You will be surprised at the older equipment out there.

The more serious programs let you vary the amount of compression when you save JPEG. I can get files from over a meg native (what the file will take with no compression) down to around 60Kb with careful tweaking with very little if any loss in quality. the 'busier' the picture is, the larger the filesize will be. Strangely enough, I have been able to crank UP the compression and improve the appearant quality in a few cases. Don't be afraid to experiment!

An aside: if you plan to edit out something you don't want seen in the picture (ie. a previously unoticed stain from an earlier messy series on the tub), "Save AS" a BMP and work with the BMP file until you are ready to release the picture. Each time you edit and save a JPEG you re-compress it & loose a bit of quality. The BMP format is a space hog because it does not compress the file.

Sorry to ramble!

Most importantly: Keep taking those pictures for us to see and enjoy Exclamation Exclamation

In reply to Message (2258) Pictures Wet in boyfriend's suit

By messygirlcree - cree@wetandmessyfetish.com ca Thu 13/02/03 07:42:20 GMT

ok so i have not figured out the resizing but here is a quick photo from new updates.  this is Rayelle Bouncing

you can see more about this set at (hope this works forgive me if it fails again lol)

http://www.wetandmessyfetish.com/works.html

i will try to post some more in a few days maybe a little mpeg or sooooo toooo.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.064 seconds to generate ]