MyWetloook

Message # 22557.1

Subject: Hello Re: A cool message I posted on another board

Date: Sat 20/05/06 17:10:33 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You posted on another board ---keep it on another board. I find the subject revolting.

S:

In reply to Message (22557) Hello A cool message I posted on another board

By GOP - us Sat 20/05/06 16:34:25 GMT

On Wetset, a woman wrote that she likes to pee her pants, and that her cousin likes to watch her.  She said that she is a virgin, and has shared a bed nonsexually with her cousin and taken a bath with him (no mention if clothed or not), but she is concerned that his interest in her peeing her pants might be an indication that he wants more.  Here is my response to her.

Wow! A real virgin on one of these boards! That is so cool. Stay a virgin until you get married. That is the what the Bible commands. Your virginity is a precious thing. Keep it and cherish it until the time is right (which, according to the Bible, is your wedding night). It seems that you have a very nice relationship with your cousin. Sharing a bed without having sex is very nice. Taking a bath together is nice too (did you have your clothes on? Fully clothed baths are fun). It is so wonderful that you can do these intimate yet innocent activities, and not give into the temptation of sin (premarital sex. Most people don't seem to think that it is possible for a man and a woman to share a bed without having sex. This idea is so strong that it is even ingrained into our language ("sleep with" or "go to bed with" almost always mean more than the literal truth). It is no nice to hear from someone able to rise above that. Letting your cousin watch you pee your pants can be another intimate yet innocent way for the two of you to have fun. Just don't have sex with him. Unless you marry him, of course. Here in California and several other states, it is legal to marry your first cousin. Leviticus 18 does not list cousins among the relationships God considers to be incest. You can check out www.cousincouples.com for more information on cousin romantic relationships. There is nothing wrong with marrying your cousin in the eyes of God or in the eyes of the law in my state. Just don't have sex until you get married. Also, I sure hope that you still go to church. Too many people with very strict conservative parents leave church when they move out on their own. Don't let you parents' untraconservatism turn you away from God. Find a good mainstream fundamentalist church (I am a Southern Baptist). Don't be scared away from religion by untraconservatives like Apostolic, Mennonite, or "primitive" independent Baptists ("primitive" is not an insult, they call themselves that). I am a Christian, and I wear shorts, listen to rock music, gamble, and even have fetishes. The important thing is that a person accepts Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Well, that's all for now. Enjoy your relationship with your cousin, wherever it leads, just don't lose your virginity until you get married.

Interesting stuff, huh?  To see the whole thread in context, go to www.wetset.net   , select "direct to message boards", "watersports...message board", and scroll down to the thread "broken leg and my wierd cousin".   I realize that this is mostly off-topic, but her message really struck me because 1.  I have been interested in a few of my cousins over theyears, and 2.  another Christian admits to having fetishes.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]