MyWetloook

Message # 22536.2

Subject: Hello Re: for those who speak French

Date: Sat 20/05/06 10:40:38 GMT

Name: frech wetlook man fr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
i kept this in my favorites

when i find time i check it

In reply to Message (22536) Hello for those who speak French

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 19/05/06 15:50:34 GMT

FYI....aside from the British Pathe website, this week France has launched probably the largest collection of online television archives in the world. If you know the right keywords to use in French, or you remember classic French TV shows with wetlook scenes, you can probably find lots of interesting free video clips on this new site that just launched..

Have some fun surfing around this site and see what you can come up....

http://www.ina.fr/index.en.html

Here is one thing to look for....back in the 1960's during the Cannes Film Festivals....it was VERY common for young starlets to get the attention of the press by jumping into swimming pools fully clothed in their formal dresses (we have several still photos on these scenes on JJ;s site)....see if you can find some of the old Cannes Festival film shorts from the 1960's.. These days the wanna-bee actresses just go topless on the beach....but in the 1960's they used to jump in the hotel pools in their evening dresses & stockings.

MK

France Puts TV Archives Online

The French National Audiovisual Institute (INA), which has digitized and archived thousands of hours of broadcasts, has made its collection available online -- and has been overwhelmed by millions of people attempting to access the site, the International Herald Tribune reported Thursday. The newspaper said that the site, www.ina.fr, is receiving about five million visits a day for its collection, "Archives Pour Tous" ("Archives for All"). In an interview, spokeswoman Sylvie Vormus said, "Preserving archives would be pointless if that was to keep them only for a 'happy few.' It is INA's mission to communicate and made this vast wealth of archive images as widely accessible as possible using the latest digital technology, yet preserving them as the nation's heritage for future generations." INA said that it is adding about 5,000 hours of broadcasts a month to the archives.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]