Wetlook-Online

Message # 22496

Subject: Hello It was just not to be...

Date: Thu 18/05/06 00:35:45 GMT

Name: Panayiotis Constantinides cy

Email: panos81c@otenet.gr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello...

Twice yesterday, I had to say to myself that it wasn't my lucky evening. Not only for the dissapointment that my favourite football club, Arsenal (having lived in North London for nearly half my life I couldn't be supporting anyone else...) was beaten in the Champions League Final, because also earlier on I missed two great wetlook scenes at a beach in Athens.

It somehow happened that I didn't work any overtime yesterday, so I had the chance to drive to the beach before the game. As soon as I arrived, I saw a girl in blue jeans, a pink three-quater sleeved shirt and pink sandals, totally soaked from head to toe, covering herself with a towel and walking towards a car with her boyfriend. If only I were there ten minutes before!...

Later on, three more girls came to the beach. By now it was nearly half past eight in the evening and the sun was setting, but it was still warm. The three girls rolled their jeans up and started wading at the edge of the sea, then came out and took their jeans off! I thought they would go in in their tops (a white long-sleeved top, a black short-sleeved t-shirt and a white tank-top respectively), but as soon as they were in thigh-deep, pulled their tops up before going in deeper and kept them dry, possibly they were too reluctant to get their tops wet at that time of day because it would take them long to dry.

That dissapointed me and I knew, from that moment on that it wasn't my evening... and so I didn't believe that Arsenal could win it even when Campbell put us in the lead...

But there's a hope here... Arsenal are moving to their new ground and the squad is still developing, most players are young and they have years of top-class football ahead of them so there may be more chances... and with the temperatures set to soar in the next few days, I hope I'll have more chances to get some good wetlook stuff. In the weekend it's going to be something like 30-31 degrees, warming up still even more from Monday onwards. Weekdays are better because you can get teenagers and students who have just finished their tutorials and come to the beach, so many of them are unprepared, while on Sundays most people come to the beach prepared for swimming so they bring swimsuits with them. Last year was much better than I expected so I hope this one will be equally as good.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]