Wetlook-Online

Message # 22477

Subject: Links Double update

Date: Tue 16/05/06 17:40:55 GMT

Name: Jennifer and Todd us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We've updated our site with two new photo sets.

Jim H. donated the funds to us to buy Jennifer a pair of Penny Loafers as long as she would dunk them in the hottub.  In this set, Jennifer was supposed to "fall" into the hottub and I was going to photo the event.  Well, come time to set up and I'm working on focusing the camera while she is getting into position, when I hear her scream as she literally falls into the tub!  I move the camera up and get a quick shot just as she's hitting the water.  Not the intent, but it worked out ok.  W tried to put more emphasis on the shoes and socks in this set so if you like shoes and socks, you should like it.  Jennifer wears a white blouse with a bra and looks totally fantastic in the see-through white shirt!

In the second update, Jennifer is in the tub in this same outfit ... but without the bra.  Since this set is very revealing, we decided to sell this set.  In the photos, you'll see Jennifer wash her hair and then get out of the hottub to suds up her jeans a little.  The set includes nice see-through photos and wet hair pictures so we hope you like it.

http://www.jetwetfun.com/secret/index_secret.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]