Wetlook-Online

Message # 22471.9

Subject: Hello Re: retouching

Date: Wed 17/05/06 17:23:12 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hopefully not to drag this out, but I'm also curious about the retouching issue. As with other respondents on this thread, I also noticed what I thought to be a slightly unnatural appearance to some elements of a couple of the latest pictures, rather different to any previously posted pictures.

I can understand the need to "tweak" images as they come out of the camera. I have learned that lesson first-hand from my own very limited experience. However my "tweaks" are usually limited to cropping and adjusting "gamma" to improve contrast in darker portions of an image. I can also understand how the appearance of natural skin tones (blemishes and all) can enhance the reality of an image. Perhaps this is where "art" and photographic style comes in - idealism vs realism - remove imperfection vs. preserve imperfection.

I think Alex/Robby/Tyra/Nadine have worked to create a certain style which is somewhat idealized. I can't imagine that the glistening effects in some of the pictures is all that easy to create, and if seen in the real world would be fleeting at best. The result has always been spectacular. Perhaps this idealism was taken a little further?

In reply to Message (22471) Bouncing All in ONE : Jeans, White Top, No Bra, Socks, Shampooing - Shower & Tub !!!

By Tyra - model.tyra@wetlook-online.com de Tue 16/05/06 11:27:40 GMT

... and me Tongue

On Drugs On Drugs On Drugs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]