minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 16:27:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 22471.4.1.1

Subject: Info Only if you're a lousy photographer, and that's not the retouching he meant

Date: Tue 16/05/06 19:45:41 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Red eye? Whose camera now doesn't have an anti-red-eye flash? If your levels are all that far out of wack, then either your camera's automatic mode is broken (true of mine I think in dimmer light), or you need to take some lessons on photography! Sheesh. Likewise colour corrections -- select the correct white balance mode (my camera's auto WB sucks) or calibrate it if neutral ambience is fine (Tyra's photos for example show no electric light induced cast).

Cropping an image is not "retouching" and resizing is especially not!

What I believe he means is the rather flat, artificial skin tones on her face and maybe her arms, where the natural skin patternation of her complexion appears to be painted out with an airbrush or blurred with Photoshop's blur tool. It does look mighty odd, but could be down to an excessive use of facial make-up that hides skin tone with flat colour, which I also find unnatural. It makes you look like Mr Data off Star Trek or something :) It seems to be very common to airbrush up photos of Japanese girls and it does knock out skin tone.

Maybe Tyra had a bad rash that day or something? Or lots of zits?

But yes, it looks weird and off-putting. Pity. I was just glad that she's doing the bra-less thing now :-) She always did have a nice figure.

In reply to Message (22471.4.1) Info Re: unretouched photos, please

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 16/05/06 17:05:28 GMT

Every image taken from any camera from every photographer has to be touched up in one way or the other.ie red-eye,cropping,resizing, levels, colour corrections, etc. Also the girls has to approve each one before posting. Wink Smile
In reply to Message (22471.4) Hello unretouched photos, please

By hello! - us Tue 16/05/06 15:13:55 GMT

looks like they airbrushed the hell out of you.  i bet those pictures were much nicer before the retouching/balancing/editing.
In reply to Message (22471) Bouncing All in ONE : Jeans, White Top, No Bra, Socks, Shampooing - Shower & Tub !!!

By Tyra - model.tyra@wetlook-online.com de Tue 16/05/06 11:27:40 GMT

... and me Tongue

On Drugs On Drugs On Drugs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]