Wetlook-Online

Message # 22464.1.1.1

Subject: Hello close...I shot it....9 years ago

Date: Tue 16/05/06 14:37:11 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I dunno how my pic ended up on a Russian site (I wish more Russian wetlook fans would contact me...instead of just taking my pics...cos I have some interesting video projects I want them to do for me).

That pic is Lisa Volante...and I did that shoot back in 1997 in the Florida Keys. It was actually a duet scene with Tracie and Lisa both in prom dresses in the pool. We were doing a custom shoot for Wetscape International (aka The Billowing Society of Canada) and Tracie and Lisa had a lot of fun making balloons out of their dresses.  I took a few snaps at that time....which have been circulating on the net for years....i.e.

http://www.wamtec.com/freepreview/TEMP.JPG

The actual video footage from this shoot has never been released. It is among 450+ scenes we shot in the 1990's that we have not gotten around to releasing yet. I edited the footage about 2 years ago....but it is among piles of scenes we have not yet had time to assemble onto SSS tapes yet.

We hope to release this footage before Tracie joins the AARP and becomes pensioner...ha ha........just kidding...We still have 100 scenes from 1992 and 200 from 1993 that have never been released or seen on the net yet. .I will probably release this scene on a video later this year.

MK

In reply to Message (22464.1.1) Hello 4 years? i think that classic photo was shot something like 10 years ago [nt]

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 16/05/06 06:35:27 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (22464.1) Hello Re: Photo

By Sopping - us Tue 16/05/06 05:20:39 GMT

A real old one! I downloaded this one four years ago.

S:

In reply to Message (22464) Pulsing Photo

By Wetty - aleks_153@mail.ru es Tue 16/05/06 02:33:15 GMT

http://www.photoline.ru/img/1147775554

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]