WetlookPro

Message # 2244.1.1

Subject: Happy Re: Re: Has anyone seen US movie

Date: Wed 12/02/03 06:11:12 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: sfchu@tig.com.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Of course, there have been the interviews in which she has done wetlook - the one from ET which I remember, and I think one from British television.
In reply to Message (2244.1) Hello Re: Has anyone seen US movie

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 12/02/03 05:16:10 GMT

I saw that pilot and tv series....it was on about 3 years ago...and I thought the same thing as you did...i.e. ANYTHING with Bo Derek in it...and my vcr is fired up and ready to go...

...but sadly, the pilot and tv series were as bad you can can get....i.e. it only lasted for 3 episodes before it was yamked off the air.

Not ONE single wetlook scene in it either...a few bikini babes and stuff...but nothing with clothing worth saving.

Bo Derek is really a huge disappointment...what a waste of all that natural beauty....she has barely made a dozen films in her 25 years on the screen...and every one was a bomb. And not only that...only 2 of her films ever had any wetlook in it either...

What a shame and a great waste of a career.

mk

In reply to Message (2244) Question Has anyone seen US movie "Wind on water"?

By Swim With Me - se Wed 12/02/03 00:41:56 GMT

Hi friends,

I was just checking my old wetlook movie idol Bo Derek's website (www.boderek.com) to see was she was up to lately. Apperantly not much, but it seems as if she was on a tv pilot in 1998 called "Wind on water". I also found a critic's note on the show: http://www.teevee.org/archive/1998/10/24/. Now, the critic thinks this is one of the worst shows ever made, but it seems to have had wetlook potential according to him:

"The cast [...] is composed entirely of these generic attractive people, whose main function appears to be doing insanely stupid things in slow motion, looking intense and getting wet."

"People end up damp in this show for almost any reason at all: "We've got to win the surfing competition!" "Let's dig a well!" "Hey! There's an ocean!""

"In fact, "wet" -- three good letters -- seems to be about the limit of Wind's attention span..."

This show may have been discussed in this forum before, but I can't remember ever heard of this one, or seen any vidcaps. Has anyone seen this pilot? Were there any good wetlook scenes? If so, are there any good vidcaps out there?

/Swim With Me

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]