minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:19:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2243.1

Subject: Hello Re: Hackers Can't Get Billing Info...

Date: Tue 11/02/03 23:38:38 GMT

Name: Morgan Miles us

Email: jasonorjay@pleaseteaseme.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...from your server unless you are doing the billing from your own merchant account. The only information CCbill puts on your server is the user names and password information so members can get in. CCbill keeps all billing information on their own encrypted secure server. Someone would have to hack CCbill to get any of that. A company that size isn't going to allow that to happen. Just wanted to clarify as that was left unsaid and could cause concern.
In reply to Message (2243) Read This Attention of WAM site webmasters

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Tue 11/02/03 23:28:53 GMT

As Kev mentioned a few days ago, the StyxWetWorld site endured several days of attacks from "password robots" - up to 50,000 hits at a time. Mostly, these were automated processes trying lists of usernames against our members area looking for a username match. Then they were attempting to break the password for usernames that DID match.

More worrying were other attacks we got from robots seeking out payment system files and scripts - so trying to break into Multicard, PayPal, CCBILL (and so on) files and steal username lists and/or billing information.

I'm pleased to say that we only got broken into on one username and that was stopped very quickly, so very few JPGs and MPEGs were stolen. We even have the name, phone and address of the person who did it. The robots did not break into the billing systems.

We have bought some inexpensive software that stops all of this from happening. We also have some software that stops username and password information being traded between people giving multiple accesses on one membership account.

We have now successfully protected our website from theft, thereby providing a better service to our customers who can now share all the bandwidth.

If, as webmaster of your WAM site, you do not know if you are under attack - I suggest you check your web server error logs and prepare to be surprised. If you've already protected the members area of your site, I apologise for taking your time. If you'd like to know what software we are using, send me an email and I would be happy to point you to the solution we have used.

Regards, Graham - Styx

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]