WetlookPro

Message # 22375.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Pamela Anderson

Date: Fri 12/05/06 08:31:28 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Not totally brainless when it comes to how she has managed her career, but both her public persona and the characters she typically portrays are another matter... and then there is her "personal" life.

She may be smart about how she does her tv/movie deals (or could that be someone behind the scenes steering her career?) but in all other respects I have to wonder.

Compare to Madonna. Often outrageous, seems to be given to the occasional act of stupidity, but probably no more than anybody else. On the whole, I'd say Madonna is definitely a woman with brains - much more so than Pam Anderson.

In reply to Message (22375.1) Hello Re: Pamela Anderson wet scene from her crappy movie

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 11/05/06 17:15:28 GMT

I would not classify Pamela Anderson as "brainless".....she is not like Jessica Simpson or Paris Hilton

Pamela Anderson was smart enough, when she left Baywatch, to form her own production company...and she created her own concept for a tv series, called "V.I.P", ..and she owned all the rights to that series and then sold it into syndication to more than 50 countries. It may have been a crappy tv series.....but she made millions from marketing that series thru her own production company.

One thing is for sure....she has more brains and business savvy than the webmaster who created that brainless website does.

MK

ps....Lucille Ball was not a goofball either....her production company and studios made the original Star Trek series.

In reply to Message (22375) Hello Pamela Anderson wet scene from her crappy movie [nt]

By Jonze - jonze@aol.com uu Thu 11/05/06 13:34:46 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]