MyWetloook

Message # 22348.1

Subject: Hello Re: another Tomb Raider: Legend thread

Date: Tue 09/05/06 20:05:18 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You can have a lot of fun gettling Alice wet in American McGee's "Alice" computer game too (soon to start filming as a major motion picture starring Sarah Michelle Gellar as Alice).

Somebody also told me that one of the SIMS games allows you to bathe the girls clothed as well.

MK

In reply to Message (22348) Square another Tomb Raider: Legend thread

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Tue 09/05/06 18:08:49 GMT

So some of you aren't into wetlook in games. Ignore this. Those of you that like to have fun with your imaginations should check this game out. Aside from being a good game (easily the best Tomb Raider since part 2, back in 1998 or whatever) the wetlook is really impressive. Naturally my favotire was the "winter outfit" which looks like a brown leather jacket with white wool trim and beigh pants. The whole thing really looks wet when soaked, and with some camera tweaking underwater it can be a lot of fun to watch her just float and be soaked.

There are some other outfits (some a bit more skimpy than I care for, I admit) but they all look good when wet. When you do hop out of the water the water drips and the clothes stay wet for a few minutes.

If you have a PS2 and like wetlook, check it out.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]