WetlookPro

Message # 22311.7.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Appeal to Wetlook producers

Date: Tue 09/05/06 15:48:22 GMT

Name: Reuben us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry to say I missed it, but I will keep my eyes open, as always.
In reply to Message (22311.7) Info Re: Appeal to Wetlook producers

By InterWet2001 - us Mon 08/05/06 00:31:30 GMT

Reuben-

I hope you saw the "Shelby" set that I had up for half of forever on my site.  She was wearing a white knit dress, black bra and G-string panties.  We changed her look around throughout the shoot.

Also, I have heard the cry for sports/athletic wear.  I have already put the June 06 update "in the can" by request of several who wanted sportswear.  The update will feature Gemini wearing long pink athletic pants.  This was from my 2005 season, but I am lining up the 2006 season now and will be sure to include some athletic stuff.  I also have a set with a white tennis dress from 05, too.

Check my site for updates at least once a month now, hopefully.   http://interwet2001.tripod.com

IW2001

In reply to Message (22311) Idea Appeal to Wetlook producers

By Reuben - us Sun 07/05/06 10:14:25 GMT

Hi all,

I've been watching this forum for a few weeks now. LOVE IT. Been a Wetlook fan as long as I have memories.

My preference is for dresses, and to a lesser degree skirts. It seems to me there is an overabundance of wetlook on the web, candid and otherwise, that involves jeans and t-shirts. Boring. To me they all look the same. And there's something abou the way the material of certain dresses clings to the legs, the butt. Some producers (I'm not going ot advertise for them) seem to concentrate on dresses and skirts, please keep it up. Many mix in quite a bit of jeanswear. But it seems to me the varietal possibilites of dresses are endless. They don't need to be see-thru when wet, or "stripper" style micro skirts. Gowns behave completely different; Sometimes you can't even tell they're wet.

I'm babbling; my point is, there's nothing sexier than a sexy woman in a sexy dress (type  for party, reception, or date) getting soaking wet. So I'm asking for wetlook producers to update their wardrobes with stylish sexy dresses. that's it. Do I have some suppoert for this campaign?

Rube

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]