Wetlook-Online

Message # 22311.6

Subject: Confused Re: Appeal to Wetlook producers

Date: Sun 07/05/06 22:55:17 GMT

Name: Sunboyfun us

Email: Dbl7ltr@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just a tad puzzled by the comments how jeans get boring when wet. I beg to differ. I can't think of a sexier combo than tight blue denim on a great female form. I see wet denim as being transformed by getting wet. ther eis something "street" about it and yet elegant as well. Dresses are just fine, not putting them down by any means (also not my favorite article of clothing to see wet, but that is the beauty of choice). How about more dresses and more jeans :) I admit my scale is tipped to the Levis end but the glass is never half empty until it is properly poured over some sexy clothing. Cheers!
In reply to Message (22311) Idea Appeal to Wetlook producers

By Reuben - us Sun 07/05/06 10:14:25 GMT

Hi all,

I've been watching this forum for a few weeks now. LOVE IT. Been a Wetlook fan as long as I have memories.

My preference is for dresses, and to a lesser degree skirts. It seems to me there is an overabundance of wetlook on the web, candid and otherwise, that involves jeans and t-shirts. Boring. To me they all look the same. And there's something abou the way the material of certain dresses clings to the legs, the butt. Some producers (I'm not going ot advertise for them) seem to concentrate on dresses and skirts, please keep it up. Many mix in quite a bit of jeanswear. But it seems to me the varietal possibilites of dresses are endless. They don't need to be see-thru when wet, or "stripper" style micro skirts. Gowns behave completely different; Sometimes you can't even tell they're wet.

I'm babbling; my point is, there's nothing sexier than a sexy woman in a sexy dress (type  for party, reception, or date) getting soaking wet. So I'm asking for wetlook producers to update their wardrobes with stylish sexy dresses. that's it. Do I have some suppoert for this campaign?

Rube

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]