MyWetloook

Message # 22311.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: Re: Re: Appeal to Wetlook producers

Date: Sun 07/05/06 12:29:23 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They are gang memberships, lol!  I like that!

You can buy them individually though at $55 (£32) each for six months, we even have options to buy JUST the skirts and dresses sites, or JUST the jeansandpants sites.

www.leonmoomin.net and www.wetrom.com both have skirts and dresses ONLY, www.wetlookunleashed.com has a mix of both, those three sites can be bought together for $80 (£46) for six months!

Or if you like jeans and pants, again, www.jeansandpants.com which contains as the name suggests, along with www.wetlookunleashed.com again, can be bought together for $70 (£41) for six months!

OR if someone likes the whole lot the can buy the whole lot for $90 (£52) for six months or $150 (£87) for one whole year!

We have made every effort humanly possible to offer people exactly what they want.  It is a hard job though as there are so many diferent tastes.

All our gangs of memberships, lol!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (22311.1.1.1) Talking Re: Re: Re: Appeal to Wetlook producers

By Reuben - us Sun 07/05/06 11:48:24 GMT

I'm certainly not trying to tell anybody what they should like.

I'm purely looking at the volume in different categories, and noticing that there appear to be several that are all but dedicated to jeans and pants, while those that have dresses ALSO have fair numbers jeans and pants. I realize some like Leonmoomin have more-or-less dedicated sites now, and that's great. But being as I think they're gang-memberships, it doesn't really matter ; you stil lget all for one price.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to see more glamour-wet to even it out. Even Stormy Waters, whose work I like a lot, seems to be mostly jeans and nip-Ts.

Rube

In reply to Message (22311.1.1) Talking Re: Re: Appeal to Wetlook producers

By mawwam - ex Sun 07/05/06 10:50:06 GMT

I gotta say i'm a massive jeans and pants fan (as i'm sure there are many.)  And would be devastated if producers stopped making these shoots.  I'd like to thank leonmoomin for making his jeans and pants site even though he detests it.  I do not have a subscription as i can ill afford to even think about it, but i love the previews that he consistently shows, and i will have to settle with them happily.

Thanks leon

mawwam

In reply to Message (22311.1) Hello Re: Appeal to Wetlook producers

By Sopping - us Sun 07/05/06 10:43:00 GMT

Yes you do...I'm been saying this all along. Jeans are OK, but they look pretty much the same and after while get pretty boring, as there is no variety worth noting. I am a fan of dresses, particulaly (and here is where I differ) casual dresses, sundresses, summer dresses, blouses and skirts, that sort of thing. The summer minidresses worn by two of the Go-Gos in the video we were previously discussing are real winners. And in the pants areas, I prefer white, or khaki. These are generally thinner than jeans and cling to the figure better.

But then, that's me, and others are welcome to their beliefs and biases.

S:

In reply to Message (22311) Idea Appeal to Wetlook producers

By Reuben - us Sun 07/05/06 10:14:25 GMT

Hi all,

I've been watching this forum for a few weeks now. LOVE IT. Been a Wetlook fan as long as I have memories.

My preference is for dresses, and to a lesser degree skirts. It seems to me there is an overabundance of wetlook on the web, candid and otherwise, that involves jeans and t-shirts. Boring. To me they all look the same. And there's something abou the way the material of certain dresses clings to the legs, the butt. Some producers (I'm not going ot advertise for them) seem to concentrate on dresses and skirts, please keep it up. Many mix in quite a bit of jeanswear. But it seems to me the varietal possibilites of dresses are endless. They don't need to be see-thru when wet, or "stripper" style micro skirts. Gowns behave completely different; Sometimes you can't even tell they're wet.

I'm babbling; my point is, there's nothing sexier than a sexy woman in a sexy dress (type  for party, reception, or date) getting soaking wet. So I'm asking for wetlook producers to update their wardrobes with stylish sexy dresses. that's it. Do I have some suppoert for this campaign?

Rube

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]