WetlookPro

Message # 22289

Subject: Info To shoesneaker, wrt photos for women

Date: Sat 06/05/06 17:25:37 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You're not going to like this, but ...

Whether this is true of all women I cannot say, but I was told by a female friend that women like to see faces in photographs. Seeing as you're targetting women, it might help to bear this in mind. You clearly don't want to be identified, but you might unfortunately be putting off the people you're hoping to please.

I can't speak from a woman's perspective but as a bloke I actually feel the same way. A blurred face or cut off head (as in Photoshop, not an axe!) or even simply all rear views of the model, prevent me from making a pseudo mental connection with her (I can't see how she's feeling) and the face for me is what distinguishes a person and makes them real. If a woman is attractive I can find that my eyes are drawn not to her chest but to her face, her eyes -- her face is the centre of intellectual interaction and the route to her mind and soul. The face for me is also the most attractive part of the body, both in terms of looks and just to see a smile. To see that a woman is enjoying being wet, you (or at least I) look to the face. (And as a corollary, I find sultry and moody expressions off-putting as I can't read those correctly and get the impression that the model is fed up with it and wants to be anywhere else! For me, I have to see a happy face, so that I know that it's alright)

Cut all of that out of the picture and you're left with a sub-human shape, an objectified source of gratification that has no hope of existence outside of that act. (I'm also put off by paranoid people :P)

What do the women here say?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]