WetlookPro

Message # 22282.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: That's A Good Question, It Needs A Good Answer

Date: Sun 07/05/06 10:12:18 GMT

Name: Jerney Verney gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well in my case neither of my parents could swim, so we hardly ever went to the seaside :-( The only place I usually got wet with others was at school in swimming lessons; my first real girlfriend happened to be the best swimmer in the class, so maybe there's some sort of imaginative bonding or jealousy going on there (I was in love with her independently of her being the best swimmer). Everyone of course wore 'proper swimwear' in the pool (except for another girl who wore a swimdress, maybe for modesty or religious reasons). On the rare occasions that my mum took me to the seaside there were always several people of my own age (at the time) wearing teeshirts and/or jeans in the sea, though I wasn't allowed to (so maybe there's some subconscious resentment too). When I eventually moved away from my parents home and got my own flat (in my early twenties), I spent a lot of time in the very big bath trying out all sorts of different clothes, much of which was CDwear (mainly long dresses) as I preferred the feeling of them to malewear (such as jeans) so that's two "fetishes" in one! (Wet clothes and Drag).

SW, FW, and BH :-)

In reply to Message (22282.1.1) Hello Re: That's A Good Question, It Needs A Good Answer

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 06/05/06 17:05:12 GMT

Hm, were that true in my case, my parents would never have wondered what all the wet clothes in the house were about or why the bathroom was flooded or anything! Wink Smile

I am not aware of either of my parents being into wetlook, but I don't know anything about their preferences with regards to love and sex anyway (it's England, damnit ;) except the plush penguin they have in their bed. I think my mum is just very easily amused, far too prudish to be a fetishist! (Given a different upbringing I have to wonder if she'd be a different person altogether -- nurture over nature). I'm just screwed up in the head, it's as simple as that :)

In reply to Message (22282.1) Idea That's A Good Question, It Needs A Good Answer

By XGM - george26173@yahoo.com us Sat 06/05/06 16:30:45 GMT

I used to spend alot of time wondering that myself, but I do have a theory that nobody else has raised.  Has anyone looked at their parents?  I myself am into wetlook and especially wet socks.  I've known for quite a few years that my dad was into wetlook.  (Last year I bought him wetlook DVDs for Christmas.)  My dad's favorite outfit to see a woman get wet is a T-shirt, blue jeans, white socks, and penny loafers.  I also found out recently that my mom loves wet socks, but she doesn't like to get wet all of the way.  My dad has a wetlook fetish, and my mom has a wet socks fetish.  This means that logically, I was going to have a wetlook fetish no matter what I did.

Peace Man

In reply to Message (22282) Question replied to threat 22250. My Question, why

By sjakie - nl Sat 06/05/06 12:33:59 GMT

I didn't post on threat 22250, but I read all the stories. My story is like the same. As a 8 year boy I saw two lovely girls swimming in jeanswear. Im over 40 now, but I still love girls in wet jeans.

I keep asking myself: Why am I into wetlook. The most of the people did'nt , i do. Not that I hated it but it is a little bit strange. You go bathing in your clothes, swim in your clothes when you have the change and you can't keep your eyes of women in wet clothes. These are not normal things.

How does it come. It started  by the most of us as a kid. Do we something wrong, is it the things we have do in our life before this one (I don't believe in this, but if there is a life before, why not. Maybe we all drowned in that life fully clothed)

The only explination I have was a history that happened whan I was 5. I was a very bad boy because I take off the bike from my little neighbour girl, aged 3. My mother was very angry and she puts me under the shower with all my clothes on.

I don't remember this thing, but my mother told me about this situation.

Maybe that's the reason it all started with me. I don't now and personally I think it is not.

Is there someone on this forum who can tell me why we become into this.

Don't get me wrong. I like to be into wetlook. It is strange but it is not a crime.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]