WetlookPro

Message # 22271.3.1.1.1

Subject: Confused Re: I thought Jay (her hubby)did al the PTM shoots [nt]

Date: Sat 06/05/06 16:31:59 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (22271.3.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Should be credited to Morgan Miles / PleaseTeaseMe

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 06/05/06 16:20:50 GMT

Yes, I remember that. Although I think there was another photographer besides Tom D. under the PleaseTeaseMe banner.
In reply to Message (22271.3.1) Hello Re: Should be credited to Morgan Miles / PleaseTeaseMe

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 06/05/06 14:33:36 GMT

That's the site who's name I couldn't remember.  I dug around a little more.  The photographer's name is Tom DeLombarde.  He's still got a site at www.blackflute.com .  If you go there, go to the bottom, click photography, go to his portfolio to page two, there is a shot of this same girl.  White top, blue skirt and stockings, in a lake or river.  I think Tom did most or maybe all of the wetlook photography for Morgan's site, and probably a lot of the site development work.  At one point I believe this girl, Emily, had her own site (probably done by Tom).  Then it all seemed to go away about the same time when they realized they weren't going to make a lot of money at it.  Too bad.  Tom has posted in this forum a few times, but I haven't noticed him here lately.  Tom has links to some models sites, but not to Emily.
In reply to Message (22271.3) Note Should be credited to Morgan Miles / PleaseTeaseMe

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 06/05/06 11:57:16 GMT

I think she has dropped out of the wetlook scene, but Morgan still does glamour modelling. I know, that's not Morgan in the pic but another model (Emily?); nevertheless Morgan was directly involved in the production process along with her photographer friend.

In reply to Message (22271) Wow Photo

By Wetty - aleks_153@mail.ru es Fri 05/05/06 22:02:52 GMT

http://www.photoline.ru/img/1146895271

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]