WetlookPro

Message # 22271.1

Subject: Hello One of my alltime favorites

Date: Sat 06/05/06 04:50:57 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This shot remains one of my all time favorites.  She looks like a much better than average looking, yet a real, believable girl, nicely dressed for work, nice suit, blouse, jewelry, makeup, nice hair, stockings and all, all details attended to, an office hottie, but not slutty.  She stepped into the shower simply because she wants to turn me on, regardless of what happens to her suit, no other reason.  As the water hits the blouse, it becomes obvious that she's braless, been hiding the fact all day, but now I'm going to get a treat of braless boobies under a thin, dressy blouse gone transparent.  The suspense keeps me coming back for more. Doesn't get much better than this in my opinion.  It's a work of erotic art.  It's a good thing women don't realize the power they have over me by doing something like this, I'd be a slave. That confident look, straight into the camera, that says "I know you like it, come and get it", like Dianna at Styx.  This girl knows the impact of what she's doing, and she's into it. A lot of effort put into eroticism just for the sake of eroticism.  Getting immaculately dressed up just to get messed up, that's hot.

It's a well done shot.  Lighting is excellent, so is color balance and focus.  Shutter speed is fast enough to capture the water, and I love the spectral highlights (the shine on her skirt) that screams WET.  Looks like the work of Tom (sorry about my lousy memory, I'm unsure of his last name, is it De Lombardi?, but I will not forget his work).  The only thing in this shot that bothers me is a relic of being trapped in two dimensions.  That shampoo bottle on the ledge looks like it's in her hand, makes the shot look a little like a shampoo ad.  You can't see these problems before you shoot because most of us see in 3D, and all of us create a model of our environment in our mind using many visual cues.  If we were there, we'd know the bottle is on the ledge, not in her hand, but in a flattie (2D) picture, we can't tell.  It's very tough to know this is going to happen before hitting the shutter.  

Anybody know if there is any more of her (I believe her name is Emily) out there anywhere?  At one point, she had a site, but I lost track of it.  Most of her stuff that I saw was on that other very good but very commercial site that went away.  I think they spanked us for not giving them enough money.  Don't remember the name of it.  It's too bad when quality art work goes away simply because someone did not get as much cash out of the deal as they wanted.  I know I'm going to get flamed for this, I know commercial producers have to make money, but what happened to preserving artwork for the sake of art.  I've competed internationally as a class AA 3D (stereo) photographer.  Sent some of my work around the world for exhibition 3D slide shows.  It costed me money, but sharing your best work should have rewards other than money.  Really good art seldom makes much money, at least not until the artist is dead anyway.

Maybe we need to set up a site for judged wetlook photo competition with a permanent display of the winners.  It might promote wetlook and be a very good learning tool for up and comming photographers.  Photogs could submit shots to a panel of judges, who would post their comments and a score.  The only reward is recognition, and a link to the photographer''s site.  Submitted shots would become public domain for non-commercial use.     

In reply to Message (22271) Wow Photo

By Wetty - aleks_153@mail.ru es Fri 05/05/06 22:02:52 GMT

http://www.photoline.ru/img/1146895271

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]