MyWetloook

Message # 22250.1

Subject: Hello Re: My wetlook fetish and yours - please read this and respond

Date: Thu 04/05/06 20:44:31 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My own "life history" as it connects to wetlook is different in the details, but in general very similar. Although I only came to understand the feelings as sexual during adolesence, wet clothes have triggered those feelings in me since childhood. My own sexual fantasies always had a wetlook component. I also thought I was weird, until I got onto the internet about 10 years ago. For me, it was an epiphany of sorts to find the alt.sex.fetish.wet-and-messy newsgroup. As I started to explore websites, I decided to create my own (jowc.net); still on line after 8+ years.

This has been discussed before, but I don't think anyone can offer a definitive explanation for why we enjoy wet clothes. Some people think that, like any other fetish,  it is an association formed in childhood. We happen to see or experience something simultaneously to being sexually aroused (and it apparently does happen, if entirely randomly, even in childhood), and that causes our brain to pair sexual arousal with some other trigger. Sort of like Pavlovian conditioning. Wet clothes can be a very sensual experience; it may be that the sensuality very easily transfers over into a sexual experience. It's also something of a taboo most of us are taught in childhood - "don't get your clothes wet", same as "don't touch yourself".

In reply to Message (22250) Read This My wetlook fetish and yours - please read this and respond

By Wet Guy - us Thu 04/05/06 19:54:06 GMT

Guys --

I can remember my first wetlook experience.  When I was 6 or 7years old, a girl in our neighborhood was in a stream with her sneakers on and the bottoms of her pants were wet.  I can still feel the boner in my pants and my wondering: "am I weird?  why do I have this reaction to her wet clothes?"

This progressed as I grew up, and there was nothing that turned me on more than seeing women (and young ladies as I grew up) wet in their clothing.  I can, and still do, recall a girl in my neighborhood getting thown in the pool with her clothes on even though she and I were no more than 12 years old.  I can clealy remember my girlfreinds in high school thrown in or jumpin in pools with their clothes on and the amazing feeling of sexuality.  And all the times when my wife of 25+ years has been wet and fully clothed (all of which I made happen).  Each time, my reaction is the same ... WOW!  How sexy in their wet clothes!!!

OK, so what is the source?  Is this like guys who say they are born gay and just find guys sexually attractive ... a pure natural attraction that we just don't know where it comes from?  Or, is there something else at work here?

I am now 50+ and love wetlook as much as I did as when I was 7 years old, 15, 18, 25, 35, 45 and 50 ... it just never goes away.  The next picture or video of a pretty youg (or older) woman all wet or getting wet on this forum is as much a turn on as when I was young.  I check the forum at least a couple times a day for the last number of years - can this be normal?  I just love, love, love, to see wet women ejoying their wetting!

OK, guys, what is the psychology here?  Why am I so enamored with wetlook?  Why, after 50 years and thousands of net pictures and videos, do I still find this form of sexuality so incredibly stimulating???  

Help me understand guys, am I alone? Or, what is our common thread?  Why of why  do we love the site of a young woman all wet in her clothing?

A lover of wet women of any age,

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]