WetlookPro

Message # 22224.2

Subject: Hello Re: Go Sailing with us....Superpackage and wetlook

Date: Thu 04/05/06 04:09:51 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Avoid flying out of Ft. Lauderdale airport at all costs!  Fly out of Miami.  Lauderdale is among the worst airport in the country for delays and causing missed connections, cancelled flights, etc. The airlines are much less than helpful in making alternate arrangements.(Old military base, they have two runways, but locals have put heat on them to use just one.  The airlines lie to you and tell you the delays are weather related. The truth is they have so many flights leaving they stack up on the taxiways for hours.)
In reply to Message (22224) Info Go Sailing with us....Superpackage and wetlook

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Wed 03/05/06 11:09:22 GMT

Folks  on  the  forum....WK  here  with another great party offer...Oh  what a party....

I have just been in contact with my travel agent in Nashville and have booked passage on a terrific  Cruise and ONE

HELL OF A DEAL!!

You  get 5 nights and 5 days  sailing on Royal Carribean Cruise Lines..."Enchantment of the Seas" ship   for  the  unbealievable  LOW  price of  $835.82   for   2  people !!!   this  is  less than the motel stay at our last party......

This  does not include airfair  to Ft Lauderdale  though....You  must  get  this  yourself....Southwesat  Airlines  would  be  your best bet.....

Now   the  835.32   includes  all port  charges  and  taxes.....Think  of it  your  7  meals a day,  room  and  a board  ship entertainment  all  for  less than  $80  a night!!!!    Name  me a motel  that  can beat this deal.....

Now  for  the  ports of call.....

The  ship  leave  Ft  Lauderdale  at  5 PM  on  Sept.  16th  and  returns  Sept  21st....

Day  one    sept  16....departure....dinner late  on  ship

Day   tw o   Sept  17  ...Full  Day  at  Sea...(do  wetlook  shots  on over 6 pools on board)

Day  three  Sept 18       Port of  Call...Ochos Rios, Jamaca...Waterfalls  and  great  beaches...A  cameramans paradise

Day four     Sept 19       Port of Call......Grand Cayman  Islands...  Lots  of  beautiful  water  and waterfalls  

Day   five    Sept 20       Another full day  a  sea......

Sept  21st     Return in morning  to  Ft  Lauderda, Fla.

I  already  have  4  other couples  going  with our  group  for this price  and  can  accomodate  many others,  but  you

must  get  back  to me  by  e-mail  very  very  soon...Like in the next  2  weeks  as  space is  limited....

So  grab  your  wife,  girlfriend  or wetlook  model  and  take  her  for  some  wetlook  commmunity   fun

and  join  us  Sept.  16th   for  a  cruise  of a  lifetime  from  Liquidladies.......Hope  to  see  you  sail  with us..

Regards:

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]