minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:16:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 22197.2.1.1.1

Subject: Info BTW! As you are talking pounds!

Date: Tue 02/05/06 18:47:11 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As you seem to be talking in pounds, it a little less complicated for you if i do the same!

Mostwet as in 4 sites, is available for 6 months at £52 or 12 months at £87!

For your money you get 4 sites!

3 of which update weekly, the other updates 3 times a week!

So for a monthly price of £8.66 based on six months, or £7.25 based on 12 months, you get DAILY updates, which is more than you get with ANY other wetlook site!

We are not affraid of people trying our material, that is why we have the PPV!  People can try it there before they commit to a longer membership!  We don't stop there, we also offer several diferent packages!  A skirts and dresses package for 6 months at £46 for 3 sites and a jeans and pants package for 6 months at £41 for two sites!  Then finally each site is available seperately for 6 months at £32 each!

We could kill our updates after they are a year old, but, we and our customers like it the way it is!

The main reason for the longer membership periods is for the prices to remain lower, monthly subscription sites generally have to charge more to cover the costs of people who come and wipe them out every 6-8 months!

If people want monthly membership, just wait a year, then buy a months worth of updates for £13.74 from the PPV system, do that every month and its the same as a monthly membership!

Anyways, the simple fact of the matter is, we do have many happy customers, who DO keep returning to us!

FACTS

leonmoomin  

In reply to Message (22197.2.1.1) Angry Re: Re: Re: Question for Leonmoomin

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Tue 02/05/06 18:38:34 GMT

I don't say this very often, but, sod off!

Mostwet as in 4 sites, is available for 6 months at $90 or 12 months at £150 dollars!

For your money you get 4 sites!

3 of which update weekly, the other updates 3 times a week!

So for a monthly price of $15 based on six months, or $12.50 based on 12 months, you get DAILY updates, which is more than you get with ANY other wetlook site!

We are not affraid of people trying our material, that is why we have the PPV!  People can try it there before they commit to a longer membership!  We don't stop there, we also offer several diferent packages!  A skirts and dresses package for 6 months at $80 for 3 sites and a jeans and pants package for 6 months at $70 for two sites!  Then finally each site is available seperately for 6 months at $55 each!

We could kill our updates after they are a year old, but, we and our customers like it the way it is!

The main reason for the longer membership periods is for the prices to remain lower, monthly subscription sites generally have to charge more to cover the costs of people who come and wipe them out every 6-8 months!

If people want monthly membership, just wait a year, then buy a months worth of updates for $24 from the PPV system, do that every month and its the same as a monthly membership!

Anyways, the simple fact of the matter is, we do have many happy customers, who DO keep returning to us!

FACTS

leonmoomin Smokin

In reply to Message (22197.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Question for Leonmoomin

By NightOwl - uu Tue 02/05/06 17:49:15 GMT

I just have to add.. To maybe solve the problem about people downloading once a year. Look at Erik Elsas pages. He has found a smart way to do it. After a certain period old stuff dissapears and are replaced by new stuff. So at any time, you only get some material. But always renewing!

And instead of only offering 6 months. Give people a bonus for signing up for a longer period. Like 1 month 10 pound 3 months 25 pounds and so on.

In reply to Message (22197.2) Hello Re: Question for Leonmoomin

By NightOwl - uu Tue 02/05/06 17:45:02 GMT

I think 6 month membership is a mistake and a very bad business model for any page.

The pages itself should be changing all the time with new material and this way people wants to stay. I for sure am a member of many pages and have been for years since they do come out with a lot of new material every month.

If the page is good quality, it’s something that I do want to subscribe to.

As a rule, I have found out that those pages that only have 6 months memberships are most of the time amateur pages that do not have a lot to offer and that has to make sure they get 6 months from you as they do believe you may not return to them.

The really quality pages are not even afraid of giving you even shorter memberships than one month. Because they know they have something to offer.

Unfortunately the wetlook community is still full of amateurs that want to milk the poor wetlook fans for their money with very small ranges of material.

Forgive me for my rant here. But I’m just voicing my honest opinion.

NightOwl

In reply to Message (22197) Hello Question for Leonmoomin

By Spongebob - spongebobwetlook@hotmail.com nl Tue 02/05/06 08:00:16 GMT

Hi Leon,

I have a question, why it's not possible to access one of your site just for a month to see if you like it. Maybe I want to sign up for your Jeans and Pants site but the only way is a membership for 6 months. Isn't it possible to sign up for a month?

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]