WetlookPro

Message # 22190

Subject: Question ? for producers and others

Date: Mon 01/05/06 20:32:37 GMT

Name: Andrew ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've been thinking of making a short video involving some girls swimmingfully clothed in a pool , specifically in shirt, jeans and sneakers.  Now I have all the equipment, including pool, but only one willing model, my wife.  The question is how do you go about getting girls to do the shoots?  I'm not a brave outgoing type of person, so communication and convincing isn't my strong point.  My idea so far is that the girl has to be clothed because it's an artsy movie and she represents the repetition of life, moving back and forth (doing laps) and the theme of the movie will be water, the giver of life, etc.  Leon, didn't you have a friend who did an art project on WAM a while back?  Still the big problem is how to get girls, either convincing my friends or finding people to do it for minimum cash.

Any suggestions would be helpful, including how to convince them to shoot extra footage?  (to get them used to being filmed?)  And if they know the video is to be public and fully agree to it, is it still morally ok to use in a wetlook sexy way without saying so?  (do we care, they know it will be seen by several people, just not how much and how these people will enjoy it.)  Any ideas on how to get still photos out of this project?

Later,

Andrew

PS. I do appreciate and admire all you who make this sort of stuff for all of us to enjoy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]