WetlookPro

Message # 22189.1

Subject: Hello Re: ? for MK

Date: Tue 02/05/06 11:13:51 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes...and No.  Yes...that was our video company and Tracie doing those scenes for that UK TV series.....but no....that was not me on camera (that was my partner Mark Yasenchak......we both have the same first name, but he is a LOT bigger than I am.....we look like "Penn and Teller" when we stand next to each other).

The background behind that tv show was.....this was shot a long time ago....i.e. about 6-7 years ago. This UK TV production company called us and said they were visiting Miami and could they come to our studio and have us put on some stuff for them to film.......so we did. Unfortunately, we kinda got taken for a ride with this UK television crew....cos they told us that this was going to be a "serious" documentary piece on the wetlook and underwater genre...for their UK series "Sin Cities". We had recently done 2 tv segments for HBO (for their "Real Sex" series) and for The Playboy Channel's "Sexcetera" series...and we also shot a segment for the Ripley's Believe it or Not tv show too...and all of those American tv crews treated the subject very fairly....i.e. not mocking us....but portraying this as an alternative lifestyle. So...along comes this UK television crew....and they just treated this whole subject as a joke....with the commentator mocking Tracie and poking fun at how silly all this stuff was. Needless to say....my partner was NOT happy with the way they made this piece about us.....cos the commentator just seemed to be taking the piss (mocking us) all the time.

That is what you get when you deal with television crews.....you never know what their "agenda" is....i.e. is it to do a serious piece on your form of sexual erotica....or do they just want to mock you and make fun out of this.

But as they say....there is no such thing a bad publicity......any publicity and exposure you can get on TV is a good thing...and in the last 7 years many people have seen that show and contacted us afterwards.

Bill Shipton of Splosh is "the master" when it comes to handling tv crews and wiseguy reporters who ask mocking questions....whenever Bill is featured on tv...he is a quick wit and can always counteract any cheap-shot questions that reporters throw at him.

Back in the 1990's we were once invited to go on the Jerry Springer show and to talk about the wet & messy genre and bring some of our girls on stage to do some performances.....but the producers of the show wanted "conflict"....i.e. they don't want a one-sided show that merely presents a certain topic ....what they wanted was for us to go up against a load of feminists who would be yelling at us....saying that we were "exploiting and abusing women".....and for the show to be a big shouting match......and I declined....cos I don't want to be a part of a show that presents us as circus freaks.

MK

In reply to Message (22189) Hello ? for MK

By Andrew - ca Mon 01/05/06 20:20:11 GMT

MK,

Did I see you on a tv show called Sin Cities?  They were doing a bit from Miami (So they said, looked like the pool could have been just about anywhere), and the subject was underwater sex, featuring a girl from Leeds named Tracy if my memory serves me correctly.  Showed her performing sex acts underwater, but there were no clothes involved.  The camera man had your name.  Just wondering if it was you.  

later,

Andrew

PS. I like the nikes on the last couple of vids.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]