MyWetloook

Message # 22170.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: To wetlook (video)-producers

Date: Mon 01/05/06 09:43:26 GMT

Name: NorWet no

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks, I would love to share, but I don' have any other videos except for the hundred's of videos I've collected from this forum the last 5-6 years.

Do you have your own site?

NorWet

In reply to Message (22170.1) Hello Re: To wetlook (video)-producers

By Sparky - night_raven_87@hotmail.com au Sun 30/04/06 21:14:19 GMT

I agree with you on the sport clothes. I can give you a really site that features alot of track suits. If you have any videos, would you mind sharing them please?
In reply to Message (22170) Question To wetlook (video)-producers

By NorWet - no Sun 30/04/06 16:25:45 GMT

Hey,

I'm am and have been a member of many different wetlook-sites. My favorites are mostwet.com, wetclothinggirls.com (and premium), wet-fashion-fun.de,

wetlook-online.com, wetlookuniversity.com and absolutelysoaked.com, but I also enjoy a lot of other pay- and free sites.

Now that HD-cameras are getting cheep and people's bandwith are increasing, wouldn't it be a good idea to change to HD-cam?

I love a good wetlook-movie, but many of them have to low resolution, and you kind of miss the details... I think that shiny, wetlook clothes would be much more fun to watch with high resolution. You would be able to see all the colourful details.

And one more thing... I would love to see some more fashion sportclothes. I like jeans and dresses as well, but there is so much of that kind of clothing, and so little of fashion sport clothes.

This sport suit looks really shiny when wet (I've tried the male version of this outfit):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000B8LX0C/qid=1146442721/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/102-8709473-0372107?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=apparel&v=glance&n=1036592

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EJ18BC/qid=1146442780/sr=1-10/ref=sr_1_10/102-8709473-0372107?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=apparel&v=glance&n=1036592

The wetlook producer that dress up a girl in this kind of outfit will have my membership at once... :)

It's just a suggestion... sorry my pure english...

Thanks for all the good work!

NorWet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]