Wetlook-Online

Message # 22169.1.1

Subject: Lookout Yep, the original post is definitely broken... html

Date: Mon 01/05/06 14:16:25 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I tried what I thought caused it (a null poster name) but that came up with "Anonymous" (DUH!) So no idea, but the post is definitely broken, needs a database entry (and some code!) adjusting. Sod's law with programming, eh? Always something you forgot :)

Hehe it would be cool if we all could swim in any pool clothed... (It would help if I could actually swim, however) For anyone here who's not too shy to do it, as of course people might think you're weird. (People think I'm weird anyway) Women can just put on a headscarf and pretend to have converted to Islam and use that as a convenient excuse; I presume there are no similar clothing restrictions for Muslim men? (so I'd still look odd if I went to the pool with a big beard and little round hat and all my clothes on)

Actually the funny thing is, I'm not sure whether I'd be more comfortable clothed (and looking weird) or in swimming trunks (whatever blokes wear these days, shorts I think!) and effectively naked. I think I'd be happier keeping my clothes on, I don't want all the hassle of having to shave my body the way men all seem to these days!

In reply to Message (22169.1) Hello Re: Muslim Woman Wins Compensation

By Jerney Verney - gb Sun 30/04/06 17:11:21 GMT

Yay! Good for her!

Many pools here actually have a special "asian women only" swimming session which is closed to the general public.

It would be far better if they had a special "anybody in clothes" swimming session which is closed to anyone in conventional swimwear :-)

By the way, there seems to be a server glitch on the index pointing to the original message :-|

In reply to Message (22169) None

By Muslim Woman Wins Compensation - undefined/212.144.147.242 uu Sat 31/12/63 00:00:00 GMT

.deP.. I saw this posted on Wackywet, maybe interesting someone:

Muslim Woman Wins Compensation

A Muslim woman has settled with the City of Omaha, Nebraska, over a discrimination lawsuit against a public swimming pool. Lubna Hussein filed suit last June after she was prevented from entering the city pool facility twice in 2003 because she was fully dressed and donning a head scarf as required by her religious beliefs. At the time, swimsuits were required.

Hussein and the American Civil Liberties Union argued that her religious and civil rights were violated by the swimsuits-only policy. The city amended its rule to allow pool dress code variances on the basis of religious and medical needs. Hussein also received about $5,000 as part of her settlement.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]