Wetlook-Online

Message # 2216.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: GIRLS GONE WILD

Date: Mon 10/02/03 05:08:39 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey WK

I am certainly one of your biggest cheerleaders and I hope you can achieve lots of great things this year. You have the same kind of gung ho attitude that Leonmoomin has...and you are persistant and dedicated to what you want to achieve...so you have all the right drive to get things done.

With those GGW girls...I was merely saying that they may not be the ideal subject matter to go chasing after...cos most of those girls do what they do...cos they like to party and go wild (as the saying goes). Doing a private wetlook shoot is not normally a "wild" event (unless it is a no holds barred pool party). Wetlook shoots tend to be rather solemn events unless you can get a least 3-4 girls together at one time...then things will start to rock and roll for you.

Yes...those GGW girls are kinda taken advantage of...cos they are just drunk and flashing their tops for beads...all in the name of a good time...meanwhile the GGW video producer is laughing all the way to the bank...grossing over 14 million in video sales last year.

Heck...I am only jealous....I'd be laughing all the way to the bank if I sold several hundred thousand tapes last year too...ha ha. Right now...I am like those GGW girls...i.e. working for BEADS...ha ha

Leonmoomin may have some thoughts about this....but I feel things are never quite the same when you take a girl from something she is doing obliviously...like a pool party...and then ask her to "perform" in doing the same thing again but this time in a privately staged and directed setting...the results are never quite the same. As Sopping often points out...wetlook has a lot to do with ambience, nonchalance, the context of the situation, the setting, the atmosphere etc.

Also....bear in mind that many girls you may meet at Spring Break or Mardi Gras...are not local girls. There are mostly transients just in town for those events only...so most of them may not actually live close to where your shoots are.

But like you said....it does no harm to ask..

As the old saying goes..."no guts - no glory".

MK

In reply to Message (2216.2.1) Crown Re: Re: GIRLS GONE WILD

By weinerking@earthlink.net - weinerking@earthlink.net us Mon 10/02/03 00:01:20 GMT

MK"

Point well received:   But, remember we are small and growing, have noine of the technical equipment you or GGW has, but I would be just a nice shot in the dark to find a few new young faces in the croud ..Not looking to go bolder as we are G rated and will remain so, but admit these girls don't get a penny from MR multimillionair (I have a name for those type people) at least we are offering payment for the girls..Sure they are drunk and not using their correct judgement, but this is how their pictures are collected probally.  You might say they are taken advantage of in a sleazy way..All my girl does is go in hang out and pass out cards to other females.  We don't offer them the brooklyn Bridge, but we can promise them a rose garden.

BTW   Hooters is not dead Mark..Just somuch went on last year we ran out of time..Lucky and I are meeting again to talk with the hooters girls on the 17th and will even give them your proposition, However due to legalities, I believe we can get a group, but will more beapt in their street clothes, BUT that is a start.  We just have to be persistant.

Plus I have one other project in mind thru a local club that should raise some eyebrows when I put of the large purse..and no, not a crummy wet -T contest..(better)  but all the projects take time as I don't just live off this small company..I must like 99% of the group slave to a master to make ends meet to have $$ to put into wetlook...But it is all in fun..do we all agree? Best regards to you MK.................(WK)  

In reply to Message (2216.2) Hello Re: GIRLS GONE WILD

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com gb Sun 09/02/03 15:53:19 GMT

FYI, my business partner at Aqua Ent knows the creator/producer of the Girls Gone Wild series. This series is not quite what it seems....i.e. it may appear like this is an amateur style series shot in a low budget way at Mardi Gras, and using any regular girls in the street -- however, this is a big time production costing several hundred thousand dollars in productions costs. For starters...guess what it costs to rent a balcony on Bourbon street for Mardi Grad...to have your girls dance on...a friend of mine wanted me to take my girls to Bourbon street for such a promotion. It costs $5000 per day for the balcony. The owner of the Girls Gone Wild series is a multimillionaire (over $14 million in sales last year alone) and most of those girls on his balcony are top featured dancers and minor celebs like Snoop Dog and Carmen Electra. He has a camera crew of about 15 people...all using professional Betacams. His budget for shooting that week runs at over 200 grand for the week in New Orleans.  For Spring Break he also dispatches film crews to several different Spring Break cities at the same time (i.e. crews sent to Panama City Florida, Daytona Beach, Cozumel Mexico, etc).

He also has a big time team of lawyers working for him too...cos some of the girls in his videos have tried to sue him, for releasing videos where they did not grant permission to be on his videos. That case went up to the Supreme Court...who threw it out immediately...cos they ruled that when you are cavorting topless in a public street you have "no reasonable expectation of privacy" and therefore no permission is needed....i.e. if you are silly enough to take you top off to flash your tits for beads...thats you own fault....don't cry foul if somebody takes your picture or you end up on a video.

Girls Gone Wild have very little in common with anything we do in this genre...except that their Supreme Court case basically made it totally legal for candid film makers and paparrazzi to do as they please now...no permissions are needed when you are at a public event in a public street. It means that candid wetlook cameraman can thank GGW for getting the Supreme Court to confirm that it is legal to film in public places.

I very much doubt that any of the girls who pose for the GGW cameras are gonna be interested in doing wetlook videos though. I don't see potential for recruiting there. You have to bear in mind one thing....those girls only do what they do...cos they are a) drunk and b) in a party atmosphere.  If you are gonna organize a pool party and lay on loads of food and cases of champagne...sure..the girls will come. But doing a wetlook scene can be a solemn and or very sobering or weird experience to anybody who is not understanding the genre.

Basically....those GGW girls do what they do...cos they are celebrating Mardi Gras or Spring Break.

Besides....I thought your series was all about "girls next door" in a G rated non nude series. These girls are raunchy and lewd and so that would be a totally different kind of model and a new kind of video series for you. Unless you are going to change your style from G rated to R rated...why recruit lewd and rude girls to play Mary Poppins wetlook.

Holding your feet to the fire...you made all these announcements last year about getting Hooters Girls...and nothing has happened at all on that subject yet....so I am skeptical you will accomplish this either..

Good luck though....but I don't see much potential there...cos we are not big time people like Hugh Hefner is (who can offer girls exposure and publicity)...no girl is going to work for nothing to "get publicity" when our genre is so tiny. What possible publicity could any wetlook producer offer a model....GGW folks can offer publicity cos they sold several hundred thousand tapes last year and have a national infomercial running on cable tv. Most wetlook producers probably did not sell more than 100 tapes of any title, and have no publicity in mags or on tv...so what publicity could we offer them ?

it's a nice dream....just not realistic.

mk

In reply to Message (2216) Crown GIRLS GONE WILD

By weinerking@earthlink.net - weinerking@earthlink.net us Sun 09/02/03 13:01:17 GMT

jUST A NOTE TO SAY GIRLS GONE WILD WILL BE SHOOTING GIRLS AT A LOCAL BAR THIS TUESDAY HERE IN MY CITY..NOW THESE GIRLS WANT PUBLICITY ON FILM AND ON THE WEB, BUT THEY DON'T GET A DIME FOR IT.  I AM HAVING AN ASSOCIATE GO TO THIS PLACE TUESDAY AND DO SOME RECRUITING FOR LIQUIDLADIES..  IF THESE GIRLS POSE TOPLESS FOR FREE, OUR APPROACH TO THEM IS COME WORK WITH US..WE PAY YOU GOOD, YOU KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON AND YOU GET PUBLICITY, JUST LIKE GGW. KEEP YOU FINGERS CROSSED GUYS FOR A NEW CROP OF SOUTHERN LIQUIDLADIES COMING THIS SPRING AND SUMMER..HOPE THE FISH ARE BITING....(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]